EPILOGUE

CHERYL'S POV.

                   5 YEARS LATER
It been 5years after the incident  and everything has gone back to normal. Brittany is still in the psychiatric prison and true to Gerald's words she  has now gone totally crazy.

I went to visit her yesterday and the situation she is in is horrible. Although I felt sad for her but I know she really deserved every single thing  she is going through now.

When I went to visit her yesterday I found out she tried to kill herself by setting herself on fire. Unfortunately for her she didn't  die but got horribly burnt. She now look like a horrible monster. Her parents are still in prison alongside Brad and Jeremy's  parents. 

Ashley got her properties back and have managed the company well. The company is one of the biggest company in America now. She found out where her parents were buried and sends flowers to their grave every month.

Scott and Janice got married last year in a grand wedding ceremony.  It was the wedding of the year. Janice look so happy and I thank God she finally found someone who loves her. Scott also partnered with a guy called Cedric Guimarães to start a Tech firm five years ago and it's has expanded so fast to be one of the best tech firm in America and I beleive in another five years they would go international and be the best in the world. That boy was born to be an IT genius.

After Brad died Gerald and I decided not to go through with the plan of getting him and Jeremy arrested since they have both proven they have changed and Brad is no more alive but Jeremy told us he need to face the  law. The girl they raped filed a case against him and he was sentence to seven years imprisonment.

Sandra stood by him all this years.  She visited him always in prison and  their love has strengthen so much. Jeremy is a different person now.

He has changed totally and luckily for him he was given a presidential pardon this year so he was release this morning.

We were all there to welcome him and he was really happy to see all of us.

After Andrea's  death and Kelly getting to know Brittany was behind it really shocked her. She asked for our forgiveness and left the city five years ago and no one has seen her since then.

Ryan completed college and is now working in Ashley's company now. He and Ashley tried dating but they didn't last long. They separated and still decided to continue been friends.

Jack finally forgave Nancy and they are now back together.  They both were in other relationships  and when none worked they decided they are still inlove with each other and came back together.

My brother and I became closer than ever. My uncle and aunt decided to go  on retirement early giving the family company to Jack to manage and he is doing a great job at it. My aunt whom I still call mum till date gave me the architectural company.

Yes I finally found the course I want to offer at college. Looking at my aunt she has been a great inspiration  to me and so I decided to follow her footstep. She is a great role model.

After the incident I decided to keep the baby. Gerald was really happy and was very supportive. 

After I gave birth to my son i started college online and got a degree. Gerald and I continued staying together even though he left for college but whenever he comes back from college on holidays we were together.  I sometimes visit him at school and he also comes home on some weekends when he is free.

It was difficult for us to have a long distance  relationship  but we managed to pull through. He graduated  two years ago and we went back been a normal couple again.

I have always wanted him to propose to me but he never show any sign of wanting to move our relationship to the next level.  I cried when Janice and Scott got married but I guess it wasn't my time then.

It been five years since we got together but he wasn't ready to take our relationship to the next level. I lost hope until last month on my birthday he surprised  me with an engagement ring.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes and I was really happy.  I accepted his proposal  leading us to this day , my wedding day.

Today is my wedding day. The happiest day of my life. Getting married to the love of my life. The father of my child.

As we stood before the priest ready to say our vows and smiling at each other showing how happy and in love we are.

I, Gerald James Cox take you, Cheryl Marie Garcia as my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part........ Gerald said smiling warmly at me.

Your turn........ the priest said to me.

I, Cheryl Marie Garcia, take thee, Gerald James Cox, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part............... I said my vow happily.

From this day on, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride............. the priest said and without a warning Gerald held my face and connected  his lips to mine kissing me hard. The congregation  started clapping.

When he took his lips off mine, he whispered into my ears..

Congratulations  Mrs Cox, I am looking forward for our honeymoon.  I can't wait to rip off this dress........... He whispered and I laughed happily, feeling fulfilled.

I feel so happy sharing this day with my friends and family. This is what true happiness means. I am so thankful to God for where I am now. This is all I ask for and this is all I ever wish for.

I got justice and revenge.

Justice for all my friends and love ones. I also got revenge because I am truly happy.

I now believe the saying that " happiness is the best revenge."

It all started with my quest to revenge but throughout my revenge journey I found friends, family, love, true happiness and a wonderful son.

My name is Cheryl Marie Garcia and this is how I got MY SWEET REVENGE. 

************************************
Thank God for the strength to complete this story.

Thank you all for the support. Finally my sweet revenge  is completed.

It my birthday today and I wish myself a happy birthday.

Will be starting two new story.

Tittle: MY RUDE FIANCEE AND THE BOYFRIEND HEIST.

❤U
XOXO
CHRISTALYNE PEISIE
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.