EPISODE 15

CHERYL'S POV

I fucked Brittany.

What the freaking hell are you saying. I blurted out not believing my ears.

I fucked Brittany but let me explain. He pleaded.

Explain what ? you fucked the same Bitch we are trying to revenge on and you are telling me to let you explain. What possible explanation do you have for doing such a horrible thing ? I yelled angrily.

Will you just let me explain ? He asked in a bored tone, taking a piece of pizza and stuffing it in his mouth. This guy is unbelievable , he fucked my worse enemy and he is here shrugging it off like it was nothing. I kept quiet and decided to listen to his silly explanation.

I did it on purpose I just wanted to give her a little taste of her own medicine. He continued.

How? I asked in a confused and calm tone. I became calm when I heard him say it was a payback.

Brittany has been throwing herself at me since she started this school although she is with Brad. She didn't know the boys and I knew about what she and Brad did to my sister because we didn't fight them or behaved like we knew anything. I got an idea this morning and told the boys and we came to a conclusion that it is the best way to start our revenge on them and distract them from the main revenge. He paused and looked at me and when he realise I was listening to him and waiting for him to continue, he continued......

I fucked Brittany giving her false hope that I like her. Jack and Scott did the same with kelly and Andrea respectively....... I cut him off when I heard my brother had fucked kelly.

My brother did what ? I asked shocked.

You heard me , he fucked Kelly. He replied.

When ? I asked again.

After you escorted him to his second class and left to meet my sis and Nancy, he called Kelly and they fucked in one of the washrooms. He shrugged.

But by then everyone thought I was dating Jack so how did he get her easily. I asked confused and I saw him become a little nervous as he run his hand through his messy hair contemplating on something before he spoke.

He kind of told her he didn't like you he just wanted to fuck you and that she is the one he likes. He nervously said but calmed down when I burst out laughing. When my laughter died down he asked.... if I was not angry and I told him I trust my Bro and I know he just said that to fuck her. Just then realisation downed on me and I ask.....

Is that the reason why Brad said Jack didn't like me and he just wanted to fuck me? I asked.