EPISODE 65

CHERYL'S POV

Today is Monday and my uncle's Christmas ball is on Saturday evening. He and Aunt have been busy making preparation for the ball.

They want to make it the biggest Christmas ball this year. We will be breaking school on Thursday for the Christmas holiday. I woke up this morning in Gerald's arms. His arms were rapped around my body

I tried to slowly slip out of his arms but he rapped it tightly around me making it difficult for me to move.

Gerald....... I called.

Mmmm......... He groaned as I felt his cold lips on my neck causing goosebumps errupt on my skin and his hand on my breast. Oh God this naughty boy.

Oh no Gerald, not this morning. We will be late for school.......... I said trying to get out of his arms but it made him to wrap his arm tightly around me pulling me closer. I could feel his dick hard against my ass.

No I miss you princess........ He said as he trailed kisses from my neck down to my shoulder then to my arm I giggled hopelessly. I slowly turned around to face him since I had my back to him.

Gerald we are already late. We should be on our way by now but we are sti.............. I was cut short when I felt a hand around my thighs going up to my cunt. I look up to see a grinning Gerald. 

I was in just a t-shirt without a shorts. All I was wearing under was just my panties. I could feel am getting wet. I felt Gerald's lips on mine and he kissed me passionately.

I placed my hand into his soft hair running it through. I pushed myself closer to him so I could feel his body against mine. He pulled my pant down slowly taking it off completely.

Fuck you are so wet princess........ He groaned. He pulled himself on top of me without breaking the kiss. Just when things were getting deeper, we heard a loud knock on the door.

Who the fuck is that........... Gerald snapped angrily at our intruder whiles he was still on top of me. Shit!!! This guy is really heated this morning. I don't blame him because I am also in the mood for some hot release this morning.

It me can I come in........... I heard Jack's voice as his head pop up from the door. His eyes widened when he saw the position Gerald and I were in.

You are already in......... Gerald snorts getting off me and running his hand in his hair frustrated. I nearly laughed at his frustration and Jack's shocked face but I tried to control myself.

Am sorry, am really sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you guys. I mean dad wanted to talk to you hermana but he said you are not answering your phone so he ask me to give the phone to you............jack awkwardly explain given his phone to me. Shit!!!! My phone. I put it on silence when I was about to sleep last night. I took the phone from him and place it to my ears.

Hello dad........... I said into the phone.

Hello sweetheart, how are you......... My uncle said.

Am fine, what about you........ I asked.

Am also good. I have been calling your number but you weren't picking the call. It got me worried and I ask Jack to check on you if you are okay and also give the call to you so I talk to you......... He said.

Sorry Dad I put my phone on silence last night when I was about to sleep and forgot to change it when I woke up so I didn't hear the phone ringing........... I explained.

Okay. I hope you are okay and your brother is taking good care of you  for me...... He asked.

Yes I am okay and jack is taking good care of me too............ I replied smiling.