EPISODE 58

CHERYL'S POV.

Okay as I was saying, this is Mr Peterson the new investigator I hired and as I told you guys yesterday he is here to give us some information......... Jack's dad said and we all nodded.

Okay Mr López as I told you on phone yesterday. I have some information for you......... Mr Peterson the investigator said and when he realise he had our full attention he continued.

I took your advice to check the names and address of all the Mexicans living in USA and with the help of your sister and her boyfriend's name you gave me I got to know their address.
They both came to America together and got married in Connecticut. They gave birth to a girl but your sister died Ten years ago when their child was just eight....... He said and I couldn't control myself as I remembered mum. A tear drop my eyes but I quickly cleaned it.

My sister is dead how?........ Jack's Dad asked and I could feel his pain. He must be feeling broken after searching for his sister for all this years only to be told she was dead.

She died of cirrhosis......... Mr Peterson said.

What about her daughter I mean my cousin........ Jack asked. Here I am but couldn't say it out. How will they react when they get to know am the daughter of their long lost family. I know they have accepted me without knowing we are related but I can't help feeling worried.

Yes what about my niece........ Jack dad who I now realise is my uncle also asked.

When your sister died her husband Ricardo and daughter left Connecticut to New York. I was able to get their address and went to New York to search for them. When I got there I was told Ricardo García died a year ago and his daughter sold the house........ Mr Peterson said. Wait Ricardo García. Which is my dad's name. So my dad run away from Mexico with my mum. Oh God !! It now confirmed am really Jack's cousin. I knew I could be Jack's cousin but hearing it from the investigator and confirming it still shocked me

Ricardo García ??.......... Jack and I asked at the same time but for different reasons. Jack may be shocked to know my dad run away with his aunt and I asked to know if I heard right or if am not just overthinking.

Yes Ricardo García............the investigator confirmed.

Do both of you know him......... Jack's dad ask but I didn't reply.

Yes..... I mean do you have any information on her daughter.............. Jack asked Mr Peterson whiles looking at me at the same time I was also looking at him.

Yes I found the girl's name and the school she attends......... He replied.

What is her name........... Both Jack and I asked at the same time impatiently while looking at each other. Mr Peterson pulled a paper from his suitcase as we wait impatiently for him to speak.

She goes by the name Cheryl Marie García and she is a student of Cambell high school........he said and I froze. That is it it is fully confirmed it is me. I heard jack gasped and cussed.

Holy fuck !!!!!!......... Jack cussed as everyone look at him.

Are you two okay ?............ Jack's mum asked looking between jack and I until something clicked in her eyes as she gasps.

Wait a minute !!!!! I remember yesterday during dinner you said you full name was Cheryl Marie García if I remembered well........... She Asked looking at me.

Yes...... I replied.

And you attend school at Cambell right ?.......... She asked again.

Yes Aunt............. I replied.