EPISODE 8

CHERYL'S  POV

I took my bag from the table and was about to leave the cafeteria for my next class when I  heard Janice call my name. I turned and she walk closer to me.

Both of us have the same class can we walk to class together?.......  She looked at me hopefully.

Yeah sure. I answered as we both left the cafeteria and walked silently to the class. When we got to the class the teacher was not in yet so we looked for a place to seat. And when we sat down there was still silent between us but I could see from Janice reaction that she is contemplating  on saying something to me. After a couple of minutes  silence she finally spoke.

I will help you with your revenge.

I quickly turned to her and looked at her shocked but quickly masked my shock expression and put on a blank face.

Wh... Wh.... what.... I mean what do you mean...... I said trying my best to look innocent and behave like I didn't know what she is talking about. I know it is easier to know am in for revenge but if Janice get to know I want to use her brother as a pawn for my revenge and she tells him am dead and my plan will backfire on me leaving Brittany to have the upper hand.

I know you want revenge on Brittany and Brad over their betrayal and I will help you.......... She said smiling genuinely at me and nodding her head to assure me.

But why will you help me ?.........I asked dropping my pretense.

I have a lot of reasons and I will tell you when we close from school. I will drop you at your house and tell you everything.........She said smiling

I just nodded my head in response and she told me to meet me her at the school's VIP parking lot after school she will be waiting there for me. I know where the school's VIP parking lot is because Brad also parks there and when we were dating he always pick me up to school and take me home.

The rest of the classes went in blur as nothing interesting happened. After my history class with Janice  and Scott, I went to my last class which  I share with Gerald and Brad. I was looking at Brad whiles asking myself why I still love him so much even after everything he did to me.

I was just wishing he will walk to me and tell me he is sorry for everything he did and that he loves me and his affair with Brittany is just a mistake. But we all know it will never happen and my stupid heart knowing this will still not hate him but love him more.

As the bell rang for the close of school, I pick up my bag and stuck my books in and left for the parking lot not wanting to waste Janice's time. The truth is I am really happy she is willing to help me and it will make it easier for me to get to Gerald quickly and I have this feeling that she is the type of person I can trust although I don't know her that much.

I don't  know why she want to help me but I know deep down that she will be trustworthy. Whiles I was with Brad and was sharing the jet set table with them, she, Brad, Jack and Larry were the only people who made me feel a little welcomed on that table.

Although she never talked to me but always smile genuinely at me not the fake ones I receive from the others.

I got to the parking lot and she wasn't there yet and I didn't know which car she used. The only cars I know there were Brad and Brittany's. I stood there waiting for her and few minutes later I saw the two people I didn't wish to see now. They were holding hands and laughing like two people in love. How silly of me. Off course they are in love, if they aren't he wouldn't have chosen her over me. My heart sank and I felt my heart ache as they approach me.

When they got to where I was, Brittany smirked and started making out with Brad in front  of me. I was hurting badly so I turned my face about to walk out when I heard Janice voice telling them to get a room and that they look pathetic making out in a parking lot. They look at her and fake smiled at her and walk to their various cars and drove away.