EPISODE 41

CHERYL'S POV

I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself. I was wearing the dress my brother gave me and I must admit I am even shock my brother could pick such a dress for me. I know Janice and Nancy influence his choice.

Cheryl's clothes below

I was still looking at my self in the mirror when I heard Gerald's voice behind me

Princess you look....mmm...edible. I swear I have to restrain myself from raising you on top of that dressing table and fucking you senselessly... He said and his voice was deep and husky.

I was about to turn around when I felt his hand rapped around my waist backing me.

I couldn't even say a word I was lost of words. His closeness was making me feel some way and his voice just got my panties wet.

His hand went up to my breast and he squeeze it a little making a moan escape my lip.

Princess I swear to God I tried controlling myself but seeing you wearing this I lost the little self control I have........ He whispered as he nibble on my ear.

My heart was beating faster than it normal rate and my body was burning with desire. I couldn't even say a word all I did was moan in pleasure as his hand explore my body.

I want you princess........ I want you so badly...... He groaned. Oh God what is happening to me. At this moment it was like am been possessed. I want him to and this scares me.

I now realise I have feelings for Gerald. I feel something deep for this guy and it really scare me. His lips came down to my neck as he suck on it leaving small love bites on my neck.

He turned me around and crash his lips on mine and started kissing me passionately. I kissed him back with so much need.

I have to stop if I continue this I can't control myself because I really want you princess......... He said between kisses as he stopped but I needed more , my mind was shouting at me to stop but my body wanted more.

My pussy was throbbing at just the thought of having Gerald inside me. And without thinking I blurted out......

I want you to...... I said breathless and without another word Gerald connected his lips to mine and raised me bridal style as he walk to the bed and laid me on it without breaking the kiss. I know am not thinking well right now but let me regret it later. For now my body and heart want this.

He opened my dress zip and slowly pulled it down a little exposing my naked breast. His gray eyes turned dark with lust as he look at me like a lion watching it prey.

He couped my breast with both hands and groaned.

So beautiful just the way I imagined it....... He moaned. As his soft cold lips connect with my nipple I felt an electric spark errupting from within. I moaned so loud I just couldn't keep quiet. This guy was doing things to my body.

My body was on fire. I put my hand into his soft hair running my hand through it and moaning at the pleasure he was giving me.

Just when things where getting deeper we heard a knock on the door.

Come out birthday girl the guest are waiting....... Janice shouted.

Slowly and reluctantly Gerald stood off me and I quickly pulled my dress up and close my zip coming back to my senses.

What have I just done. I let someone who isn't my boyfriend go this deep with me. For Christ sake we fake not real couples. What will Gerald think of me now.

He will think am cheap. Oh God help me out of this. What is happening to me why can't I control my emotions when am with this guy.

Let go princess..... Gerald said smiling. I smiled back nervously  and nodded as he lead the way whiles I followed him quietly until he stopped and turn to me.

I want you to promise me something ..... He said.

What ??..... I asked.

Promise me you will be careful in this party and also do not take any alcohol please...... He said.

I promised...... I replied.

I will hold you by your promise princess please don't fail........ He said.

I won't...... I said back and he nodded as he turned back walk away with me behind him.

We made sure every room on this floor is locked since we don't know what Brittany and Brad are planning.

We wouldn't  want to wake up the next day and find a snake or something horrible in our room.

After making sure that every room was locked, we went down to the living room for the party.

At first we wanted the party to be around the pool side but we decided against it because we didn't want anyone ending up drowned in the pool by Brittany and Brad.

When we were descending the stairs down we realised all eyes were on us. I forgot to say this but today Gerald look extremely handsome.

He wear a white denim jeans trousers and a white plain T-shirt with white boots. His hair was neatly styled and he wore his usual black earrings.

He look radiant and handsome with that dimpled smile and his pink lips looking more pink tonight. I must confess we really look good together.

He place is hand around my waist possessively as we went down the stairs. When we got down I realise that almost half of the school are in here.

We walked to where jack , Janice , Nancy and Scott were standing which was by a gaint cake with my name and age written on.

After a few minutes jack stopped the music and spoke.....

Thanks to everyone here for making out time to come help celebrate my wonderful sister. We really appreciate you presence and to my beautiful sister.......... Jack paused and turn to face  me as he smiled before he continued........ Happy birthday, lovely sister! I truly think that you deserve an award for the “Best Sister of the Year”, and to be honest this is not because you have been an amazing person to me, but your exceptional qualities as a person and a woman for that matter needs to be applauded. You are caring, smart and full of fun, which always makes me feel that I am the luckiest sibling on this earth, knowing that I have someone very special like you in my life.  I want to congratulate you on adding another year to your life and I hope that this birthday brings you an abundance of happiness and joy. Happy birthday, dear sister!......... He finished as everyone clapped their hands.

I smiled at him and said a thank you. Jack announced that it was time for us to cut the birthday cake as they all gathered around me and my small group of friends all held my hand as we cut the first slice of my cake.

I  gave the first slice to Gerald. Yes you heard me right. I was even shocked when I did that. 

He smiled at me and I smiled back as they all clapped.....

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.