EPISODE 24

CHERYL'S POV

Were you thinking am just going to  do this silly high school  revenge on them and let them go free after all the atrocities they have committed. My plan is far from what she is thinking. I only made her think that way to distract her from our main plan. He replied...  Holy shit!!!  what is this guy  planning I just hope it is not something bad.

Gerald what are you planning ?  I asked curiously.

I am taking everything they have from them. Starting from their friends , wealth  and fame. These are  the three things they love most in life and I am going to use that to hit them hard.  He replied meaning every word he said...... wow this is huge I never thought it will get to this.

I know you have the power to take their fame but for their friends and wealth it will be really difficult because their friends are loyal and  their wealth isn't theirs but their families, so how are you going to take that and even if you are able to take their families wealth isn't it unfair because their families have nothing to do with what they did to janice and I. I asked but he burst out laughing like I have said something funny. 

Why is he laughing what is funny in this or is there something that I don't know. I looked at him confused but also admired his beauty. He look like a Greek god , soo handsome and adorable. But hold on why am I even even admiring  him?.

This is not my first time seeing him and  everyone in cambell knows Gerald is the most handsome guy in school but I never drool or had any naughty thought about him, so why now. What is wrong with me. When his laughter died down he apologised before he spoke.............

Tell me who did you think cause the fire at your father's restaurant ? He asked but that even got me more confused.....

The police said it was caused by some electrical fault something I don't quiet remember. But wait what do you mean who caused the fire ?  I curiously asked.......

That was what the police were paid to tell you just to cover up for the real culprit. He replied .

Tell me what the fuck you are talking about and stop that riddles and games. Go straight to the fucking point Gerald. I snapped angrily because this is something that caused my dad's death and if truly it wasn't an accident and it was someone that intentionally burnt my dad's  restaurant  I swear I won't be able to forgive that person.

OK cool down princess I will tell you. He said

Go on am all ears. I said impatiently.

Brittany was the one that burnt your father's restaurant out of spite. He dropped the bumb....

What !!! I exclaimed. I know Brittany hate me but am sure she won't go to that extend. I don't believe this. I added not believing the nonsense he just said because although Brittany hate me but she has always called my dad her uncle although sometimes she insult my dad but I know it just to hurt me.