EPISODE 16

CHERYL'S POV

I woke up today feeling hungry since I overslept yesterday and didn't have my diner. I check the time and it was 5am. Am sure no one have waken up yet. I sat on my bed and took off my boots since i slept with it last night and decided to learn a little since I don't know where the kitchen is and I don't want to get lost in this huge mansion or wake anyone up.

After I finish learning and did all my assignments it was around 6:30am. I packed my books and was about to go shower when I heard a knock on my door. I asked the person to come in and immediately the door opened and janice walked in with Nancy behind her. I looked at Nancy shocked and ask.....

Nancy when did you get here, I mean I woke up early but didn't hear any footstep or hear you drive in.

Actually am also officially living here. She beamed happily.

You mean your dad agreed for you to stay here? But when? I asked.

Actually he agreed yesterday in the morning but we wanted to surprise you but when we got here yeterday you were fast asleep and we decided to not disturb you. She replied with a wide grin.

Thank God at least this place won't be boring like my apartment because I have my two best friends here. I smiled hugging them happily and we all laughed. When we withdraw from the hug and chattered a little before they left my room for me to take my bath and meet them at the dinning table which they showed me were to locate it.

I quickly went to the bathroom and was awed by it beauty. I took my bath and went back into my room and opened my suitcase and took out my cloth. I decided to go hot and seductive.

Picture of Cheryl's dress below

After applying my makeup and letting my hair down and brushing it, I looked into the mirror and I was shocked myself

After applying my makeup and letting my hair down and brushing it, I looked into the mirror and I was shocked myself. I looked really gorgeous in the dress and the dress has outline all my curves and stopped just a little above my mid-thighs. I smiled to myself , took my handbag and left the room to the dinning room.

When I open the door they all turn to look at the door. When they say me at the door they look at me astonished. Jack was having a look that goes like "you better go take that dress off " but he didnt say anything and Janice and Nancy has a look of " oh gurl you look hot and sexy ". Gerald was looking at me with so much intensity and with some emotion i couldn't place my hand on and Scott was looking at me the way every other guy will look at a beautiful girl.

I sat down between Nancy and Scott and we all eat in silent. When we finish eating, the girls and I left for school in Janice's range rover. Janice ask me to drive since she didn't feel like driving today and I did it with so much joy. I never dreamt of driving a range rover this soon although it isn't mine.