EPISODE 71

CHERYL'S POV

I woke up early today since I have school. I still feel a little tired after my journey back from Mexico yesterday but since I have school today and I have already missed school for a week, I have to go.

I looked beside me and realise Gerald wasn't in bed. I looked around to see any sign of him but he was no where to be seen.

Where could he have gone to. There is no sound coming from the bathroom showing he is there and no sound from the closet either.

I look to my right side where the bedside drawer is and realise there is a small note there. It might be a note from Gerald. I picked it up and read.

Good morning princess.
          I have some emergency to take care of so I will meet you in school later.
                                           L❤️ve ya, Gerald

I smiled looking at the note before putting it down and going to the bathroom to do my morning business. After i was done, I dressed up looking simple but hot and  seductive.

Picture of Cheryl's cloths below.

I went downstairs to meet the rest

I went downstairs to meet the rest. Everyone was ready as we all said our goodbyes and left to our various cars. I walked to my lamborghini. I really miss it. It's been a while since I drove it.

I entered and drove off to school. I got to school and parked my car and walked out of the VIP parking lot.

I was walking through the hall way when my eyes caught sight of someone I didn't expect to see.

What is she doing here. I mean I know she owns part of the school but ever since I came to the school I have never seen my aunt coming here. It was always Gerald's mum I usually see in school.

Darling, you are here........ Aunt Beatrice said looking at me. I walked towards her with a huge smile.

I really love my aunt. She has been nothing but really nice to me. She is like a mother to me and I have grown to love her and my uncle so much during my vacation with them.

Mum, what are you doing here......... I asked surprise.

Oh Esmeralda here asked me to come  help with designing the plan for  the new science laboratory and assembly hall......... She said looking at a beautiful woman beside her.

Oh nooooooo!!!!   It can't be Gerald's mum. I mean I never planned on meeting her like this. I have seen her several times but never have I been this close to her I always see her from a distance.