EPISODE 9

CHERYL'S POV

As promised yesterday Janice came to pick me up for school today. We decided on going hot and seductive today. She sat on my bed whilst I dress up and we chat a little. She told me that she told her brother to meet me at the VIP dressing room after school and he agreed but she didn't tell him why I want to meet him.

When I was done dressing we left the room, locked the door , walked to Janice's pink lamborghini and entered as she drove us to school.

Picture of Janice and Cheryl's dress below

During our 10 minutes drive to the school, we chattered a lot and got to know more about each and I realise Janice is the best friend I could ever ask for , she didn't care about our different backgrounds she chatted with me freely like we were bo...

During our 10 minutes drive to the school, we chattered a lot and got to know more about each and I realise Janice is the best friend I could ever ask for , she didn't care about our different backgrounds she chatted with me freely like we were both the same class and she didn't even feel shy if people see a poor girl like me with her but all she cared about was seeing me as a true and reliable friend.

I got to know a lot about her family. Both her parent came from rich family and her dad was the only heir to a multibillion company and same applies to her mum, so when they got married their families merged the two companies, which made their family's wealth rise to an unreachable level. And I also got to know her mum has other businesses which include cambell high school aside the family ones with Scott and jack's mothers who are her two best friends. And I also got to know that although her parent are rich they are down to earth and give equal respect to the poor and the rich.

We got to the school as she park in the VIP parking lot. We got out and went to straight to the locker room to get our books and schedule from our lockers.

When we got to the locker room we realise the was a commotion going on at the other side of the locker room and there were people gathered around looking at something or rather someone.

We decided to ignore but when we heard Brittany's angry and murderous voice we decided to go closer and who knows maybe she is bullying another nerd and we maybe of help.

We walk closer as the crowd paved way for us and when we got to the front where Brittany and another girl whom I may add look hot and badass were glaring at each other with so much anger.

Picture of what the new girl Nancy was wearing below