Episode 14

CHERYL'S POV

After what happened at the cafeteria this afternoon, I was now fully convince that they deserve my revenge , the truth was I had my dought about this revenge, sometimes I feel like I should just forget everything and move on with my life but after what Brad told me today the soft spot I had for him was gone and it made me more eager to revenge.

I walked to my last class which I coincidentally share with all the members of the Jet set table except my two besties  Janice and Nancy.

I walked into the classroom and the class immediately  went silent as every head turned to look at me, which really got me angry. It look likes am always the topic for gossip this days. Everytime I walk somewhere everyone turn to look at me with this pity which I don't like....

What are you looking at, haven't you seen me before ?  I hissed angrily. They quickly turned their head and I continued walking to where Gerald  and his friends were.

As I approach where Brad and his group were, Jeremy pulled his leg on the way to trip me but I saw it early so I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine so I raised my knee length boot and with all my strength and hatred I have for him I stump hard on his feet. He groaned In pain and I smirked at him before  walking away.

Before he could react  Mrs Russel our chemistry teacher walked in and asked everyone to sit. I quickly walked to where Jack was sitting and sat beside him. Gerald turned and whispered to me to meet him at the the VIP dressing room after school.

When the bell rang Gerald and Scott quickly took their books and left the classroom. I was about to stand up when Jack stopped me....

I want to talk to you first before you meet with Gerald. He said looking at me with a wide smile. I smiled back and nodded my head asking him to talk and am all ears.

Are you OK sweetheart ? He asked.

Yh am ok. I am not going to let Brad's words bother me because he did it purposely to break my confident and self esteem because he knows I still have feelings for him and his words will affect me much but one thing he didn't know was he gave me a confirmation  that what I am about to do to them isn't wrong. I replied.

Good that is my sis , I wanted to know if you are OK and since you are let not keep your future Boyfriend waiting. He joked and I laughed pushing him playfully. We stood up and packed our books and walked to the locker room holding hands and chatting whiles people stare at us like we are some kind of celebrities in some action movie.

When we got to the locker room we put our books into our lockers and bid ourselves goodbye as he walk towards the VIP parking space and I walk towards the VIP dressing room.

I got  in and met Gerald  sitting on the couch looking into his phone and a box of pizza with two can drink and two bottle of water was on the dressing table. When he saw me he stood up and he put his phone in his pocket and pointed the space beside him for me to sit.

I sat down beside him and there was silent for a couple of seconds before he spoke.

How are you ? He asked

Am good. I replied simply as my eyes wondered  everywhere but his face. He has this fierce grey eyes that I find it difficult looking at and after how he touched me yesterday I felt shy looking at him. I may have done a makeover and put on a brave face but deep inside am still the shy nerd. I looked up at him when he spoke.......

Since that asshole  made you miss lunch I thought you will be  hungry so I brought you pizza.  He smiled nervously running his hand through his messy hair. Holy shit!!!! Gerald James Cox is nervous, I can't believe this ,am I dreaming or something . Wow but he looks cute and his pink lips look kissable, oh and those cute dimples ........   I snapped out of my naughty  thoughts when he cleared his throat.

This is so embarrassing , he caught me staring. I looked away embarrassed, awkwardly clearing my throat.

Ok I said replying to his last statement before I started staring at him. He walked to the dressing table and took the pizza and the drinks. He placed it in front of me and when I opened it the delicious smell entered my nose and I quickly took a tissue and pick up a slice.

GERALD'S POV

I watched my princess as she took her first bite of the pizza and let out a moan in delight of the pizza. I could tell she was enjoying it and I mentally high fived myself.

I watched her take a second bite and she let out another moan which had junior Gerald shoot up. I squirmed uncomfortably in my chair and swallowed hard  trying to control myself. 

This girl is definitely  going to be the end of me. She turns me on without even doing anything.  I watch her as she continued eating and moaning at the taste oblivious of the disaster  she is causing to junior  Gerald.

I excused myself and went to the washroom adjuscent the VIP dressing room to cool and control Junior  Gerald. I waited long before I went back because I wanted for her to finish  eating before I go back.

When l went back she had finish eating. I sat beside her and started thinking of how to tell her the news.

I have  something to tell you. I spoke nervously, not knowing how to tell her.

OK go on am all ears but thanks for the pizza, I really enjoyed it. She replied. Oh God how am I going to tell her I fucked Brittany, her worst enemy and how am I going to explain to her that I did it for a good reason.

I looked at her nervously as I run my hand through my hair. I have never been nervous before any girl but when it comes to Cheryl I always feel nervous when I am to talk to her. 

I have to tell her before she hears it any where else and takes it the wrong way I cleared my throat and forced those deadly three words out .........

I fucked Brittany.......

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie