EPISODE 47

CHERYL'S POV

I was damn angry. My heart was aching and my throat felt dry. All I could think of was to struggle those two to death but I have to stop myself.

I have these anger issues since childhood and my dad always tell me I took over my grandfather ( my mum's father ).

I went to therapy and gradually I was able to control my anger but now I don't think it is possible to control it anymore. I always try my best to stay calm in every situation but not this time.

Instead of my initial thought of batching into Gerald's room and beating that Sandra into a bulb, I decided to go to my brother's room and sleep because I don't want to do something and regret later.

In my angry mood I always do something horrible and later regret so this time I decided to calm down before approaching them.

I was woken up by jack as he lightly tap on my arm waken me up.

Hermano let me sleep........ I groaned pushing my face deeper into the pillow.

No wake up, mum want to talk to you....... He replied. What is he saying who is mum ?. Oh wait his mother. But why will his mother want to talk to me. I mean she doesn't know me.

Why would your mum want to talk to me ?......... I asked confused. Jack just smiled and stretch his iPhone towards me. I took the phone awkwardly.....

Hello darling........ Jack's mum sweet and friendly voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

Hello Mrs LÓPEZ.......... I replied awkwardly not knowing how to call her.

Don't call me that sweatheart, it makes me feel old. Lee See's you as a sister, so you are like my own daughter. You can call me mum or Aunty or even Beatrice but don't call me Mrs LÓPEZ.......... She said. She seems nice and I like her already.

Ok Aunt...... I said.

Good that sounds better dear. Well Lee has told us a lot about you and we have been waiting to meet you but he said you refuse to come with him whenever he invited you............ She asked and I shot jack a mean glare. Why would he tell his parent that.

I refuse to follow him to his parents house because I didn't know them and I was afraid they may not like me or they may be this rude rich people. But from the way his mum is talking I think they are nice people.

Sorry Aunt it just that I felt you may want to have a family time and I didn't want to interrupt......... I foolishly said. Jack looked at me with a glared and I mentally slapped myself for blurting this nonsense out.

What nonsense sweatheart you are now part of the family although I haven't met you yet but if Lee accepts you as a family then we all do......... She replied and I felt emotional.

Someone who hasn't seen me before See's me as a family whiles Brittany and her family who has known me almost all my life never saw me as a friend talk less of a family.

Ok Aunt........ I said not knowing what to say.

Ok why don't we do it this way. You and Lee  will come over on Friday after school and spend the weekend. What do you think about that dear.......... She asked. Wow that will be a great idea. A whole weekend with Jack's family away from all this drama won't be bad.

That is a good idea Aunt......... I replied.

Ok then we will be expecting you guys on Friday evening and also Lee told me Friday was your birthday......... She asked.

Yes aunt...... I answered cringing at the thought of what happened on Friday night during my birthday party.

Happy belated birthday darling. I am sorry I didn't wish you early but Lee just told me today but don't worry I will prepare a gift from you......... She said.