EPISODE 44

CHERYL'S POV

After what happened last night I couldn't sleep in Gerald's room. I just couldn't face him. I didn't know what to say or how to start explaining to him.

I slept in my brother's room and he cuddled me the whole night as I wept. I just thank God my brother and bestfriends believe in me. 

I don't know what Gerald or Scott thinks because I didn't speak to them yesterday but I know I have a lot of explanation when am finally able to talk to Gerald.

I was waken up by my brother this morning.

Wake up sweetheart it almost time for breakfast..........jack called. I woke up panicked. No I can't go for breakfast. I mean everyone will be there and I can't face them especially Gerald.

No hermano ( brother ) I can't face everyone.......... I said. He held my hand and smiled sweetly at me.

You can't hide from them forever. Look sweetheart we all are your family. We love you and I know everyone will trust you. You were framed so you have nothing to worry about........ He consoled me.

I nodded and escuse myself to go shower and  get ready for breakfast. I walk into my brother's bathroom, took my bath and wear one of his sweat pants and shirt. I came out and we both head to the dinning room.

When we got there everyone was seated including Ryan eating their breakfast. Gerald had his head down looking into his phone and typing furiously on it.

Jack and I took our seat and Rose served us our food.

So Cheryl how was your night. I hope you enjoyed yourself......... Ryan asked. I don't blame him because Ryan wasn't in the house during the time of the party.

Gerald didn't want anyone to see him around us since we are planning on having him join Brittany's group.

Picture of Ryan below

So definitely Ryan didn't know what happened at the party last night and from his question and the cute smile on his face am sure no one has told him anything

I look around nervously and realise everyone has stopped eating and  were looking at me sadly and quietly.

My eyes met with Gerald's grey eyes and I swear I saw something like sadness and worry in his eyes but he quickly blink them away and stood up as he walk away.

I was quick to hold his hand and stopped him from going. I stood up and stood before him ready to face him and ask for forgiveness.

Gerald am sorry. I know I betrayed your trust but I swear I didn't do it intentionally. I still don't know how it happened. I just don't have any explanation for this but am really sorry don't be mad at me............. I begged. He didn't say anything.

He just took my hands off him slowly and walked out. I stood there and wept quietly. I don't know why but I  felt my heart broken at the thought of Gerald not trusting me.

As he walk out of the door I felt a huge part of me has been shuttered. I stood silently for a while before going back to my seat.

What is going on Cheryl......... Ryan asked confused. Everyone was quiet not saying anything. I decided to tell him what happened since I know he will find out anyway and he is part of us so there is no need hiding anything from him.

Gerald caught me in bed with another guy........ I said quietly looking down.

What!!!!  I mean that is impossible. I know you are not that type of girl so I know something is definitely wrong somewhere..... Ryan said and my heart ached.

If everyone including Ryan believe me then why can't Gerald believe. Does he really think that low of me that I will intentionally do that. I explained everything and all I remembered to Ryan and everyone was quiet for a while before Ryan broke the silences.

Does this house have cctv cameras?......... Ryan asked.

Yes ......... Scott replied. Oh God the cctv cameras. I totally forgot this house has cameras. It could help us know what really happened after I left the party to go and sleep.

Ok then let check the footage. We might find something........ Ryan suggested.

Yes you are right...... I said happily knowing at long last we will all find out what really happened and if it was a frame up or something.

We all rushed to the camera room and Scott been the IT genius took over. We tried searching for last night footage but we didnt see anything.

Last night's footage has been cleared ....... Scott said and I look at him shocked.

How possible....... I asked.

Someone has deleted last night's footage which confirms that you were framed............ Ryan said.

Off course we all know she was framed......... Scott scoffed. Can't these two be a little civilised.

Yes but what I don't get is how did they get access to the camera room. I mean wasn't it locked.......... Jack asked.

Yes it was locked and with code. The same applies to all the rooms on the top floor............ Scott replied.

Yes I was with Gerald when we made sure all the rooms on the top floor was locked and with code.......... I replied.

So how did Larry enter into Gerald's room. I mean if the doors were locked with code meaning immediately you close the door it automatically lock. So how did he get in.............. Scott asked.

I don't know the last thing I remembered was leaving the party because I was feeling weird and I left the party to Gerald's room alone......... I  replied.

And Larry also said the last thing he remembered was him sleeping on the couch in the top floor living room were the jet set crew sat........... Jack added.

So meaning someone brought him to Gerald's room and that was why the emergency alert tone rang........... Janice said.

Yes but what I don't get is how they got the code of Gerald's room and how they got the code to enter into the camera room......... Ryan said.

And one thing was we all had our eyes on Brittany and her group throughout the party since we knew they were planning something against Cheryl but through out the party non of them behaved funny nor left our sight so who took Larry to Gerald's room.......... Nancy said.

If that was the case then they had someone do the work for them........ Ryan suggested.

Exactly and also only the people that live here and the servants that knows the code to every room........... I said.

Then meaning they have someone among us........... Ryan suggested.

Jack, Scott , Janice and I were together throughout the party.......... Nancy said.

Gerald was looking for Cheryl and we all know Gerald can't be the betrayer........ Scott added.

Ryan wasn't in the party and doesn't know any of the codes.......... I added.

Leaving just the maids and the guards..........Janice said.

You know the guards are not allowed into the main mansion and we gave all the maids off except Rose........... Jack said.

So then Rose is our main suspect now......... Ryan concluded.

No I am not sure, Rose doesn't have any issue with me and she is the staff who has worked here for the longest time............I said thoughtfully.

Then who do you suggest is the betrayer.......... Scott asked.

Sandra......... Jack and I both said at together.

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow