EPISODE 43

GERALD'S POV

After the scene with Larry I felt there was something going on but I can't get my hands on it. I got a message from Ashley that she want to see me.

I decided to quickly go and hear her out and come back. When I got to Ashley she told she overheard Brad and Brittany saying they are about to put their plan in motion any moment from now but she still doesn't know anything about the plan.

I quickly rushed back to be with my princess and try my possible best to prevent them from doing anything bad to her.

I got to the down floor and realise Princess was no where to be found. I looked around and searched everywhere but I couldn't find him.

I look around and found all Brittany and her group of friends chatting and laughing normally so I felt relief a bit knowing that they haven't start their plan and I may find my princess before they start their plan.

I was still looking and realise that Larry was also missing from there. My blood boiled at the thought of Larry and my princess together.

Don't get me wrong I trust my princess and I know she would not do anything bad but right now she is not in a good state. She told me she is feeling weird. 

I decided to push that thought away because I know Larry is a good  and responsible guy and would not take advantage of Cheryl in any way.

I heard the emergency alert tone from upstairs but it was faint since there was loud music here. Maybe it was just in my heard.

I walked to where my friends and sister was standing when I heard the tone again and stop the music to see if am not just hallucinating.

Immediately the music stopped the emergency alert tone rang loudly and on an instinct I run up towards the sound. I could here a lot of foot steps behind me but I didn't mind all I thought was maybe my princess was in some kind of trouble because I put that emergency alert there so that when someone aside those that live in this house enters my room I will be notified.

CHERYL'S POV.

I was woken up by the emergency alert tone. What is happening? Why is the emergency alert tone on?. Has someone entered here because it will only ring when a stranger enters. I groaned as I opened my eyes. My heard was aching and my body felt weak.

I tried sitting up and that is when I felt something strange. I raised the duvet a little from my body and I look down at my self and realise I was completely naked.

I wasn't even wearing pants. Who undress me?. I tried pulling the duvet back to cover myself tightly when I heard someone groaned beside me.

I looked beside me and was shocked.

Larry was lying beside me completely naked since I pulled the duvet to cover myself and I looked at him shocked. He slowly opened his eyes and when he saw me he gasps. I quickly pulled the duvet to cover myself more and he also used the end to cover himself and just then the door burst open and Gerald rushed in......

When he got in and his eyes landed on me, I mean us, his eyes widened and he looked shocked. I also looked at him shocked.

What the hell is going on here........ He roared like an angry lion. I looked at him scared.

I was just speechless and confused. I heard gasps behind him and when I looked around the room was filled with students. All the jet set crew members were present and some of other student.

Since Gerald's room bigger they all fit in without been crowded. They started taking their phones out and taking pictures.

Everyone get out........ My brother yelled and all the other students rushed out leaving  only the jet set crew.

I was speechless and couldn't even move because if I move the duvet will fall off my body and I will be completely naked before everyone.

Whoever doesn't stay in this house should get the hell out of here........... Jack yelled again looking at Brittany and her group of friends. Brittany, Jeremy, Brad, Kelly and Andrea were having an evil smirk on whiles Ashley looked at me sadly.

Why jack you don't want us to see how much of a cheap whore your sister is........... Brittany smirked.

Without warning jack raised his hand and was about to slap Brittany but Scott was quick to hold him.

Gerald was just quiet and didn't say anything as he look around. I also look around that is when I saw the magnitude of the situation.

Larry and my cloths were spread around and my pant was torn and the scene around look like we just had a crazy wild sex. What shocked me most was the two used condoms on the floor.

Gerald was shaking as he angrily walk out of the room without saying anything.

Brittany and her group of friends walked out with this victorious smile on their faces.

I look at Larry and he had his head in his hand. My best friends quickly rushed to my side whiles my brother looked angrily at Larry and Scott followed Gerald out.

Janice and Nancy take my sister to my room and get her to clean herself up. I will be with you soon.......... He said throwing a bedsheet at me so I will use to cover my self up.

I took the bedsheet and covered myself as I slowly walk out of the room with my two best friends.

I was afraid to leave my brother and Larry alone since I know what he can do to him but I just felt too weak to do anything.

I know this wasn't Larry's nor  my fault we were just both victims of a conspiracy but I just can't get the guilt of my mind.

Just this evening I was making out with Gerald and then I started making out with Larry and I was now found on bed naked with Larry.

For Christ sake what will Gerald think of me. I know he will think I cheated on him with Larry after that horrible make out scene before him.

How will I face my mates ? How will I even face Gerald ? I know we are not real couples but we were getting along and he trusted me Soo much. How can I even face the whole school on Monday ?.

As I thought of all this a tear drop, then another, then another till I started crying. I felt so dirty. I felt so weak and I felt so cheap.

When did my life become this dramatic?. Why will all this happen to me ?. How am I even going to face Larry. How will everyone see me ?.  Maybe a slut , a whore or a cheap prostitute.

I know I was framed but I don't even have evidence. I don't even remember what happened after I entered Gerald's room. And Gerald will he ever forgive me for this?...........

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am just posting the third episode today just to say thank you for your support. My sweet revenge just hit 1k views and that too in less than a month I started posting it and am very grateful. Some may think it not much but we all know that it very different to hit 1k view in less than a month much less you been new on wattpad like me. I thank you all for you support votes and comment.

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Keep voting, commenting and following.