EPISODE 31

GERALD'S POV

I woke up this morning and as usually I had wet dreams and guess who I was making love to in my dreams.... no one but Cheryl. I look down and saw that as usual junior Gerald is up and strong as usual. I tried a cold shower and it didn't work. I tried imagining fucking my princess whiles masturbating but still it didn't work I had only one option which is to get someone and fuck hard till I release.

I took my phone and checked my contact but I realise all my booty call girls aren't near except Sandra my maid. Yes you heard me right my freaking made. I am not a manwhore but you know I can't deprive junior Gerald of his food.

I called her and within five minutes she was in my room. But the problem was this bitch wasn't making things easier for me. She demand that I break up with my princess and throw her out. Just imagine that. How can I through my heart out does this bitch even know how long I have dreamt of having my princess this close to me and now that I have her she expect me to through her out. Arrant nonsense.

I tried to sweet talk her but that maid had the gust to walk out on me asking me to chose between her and my princess and we all know who I will choose. After she left I went into my bathroom and decided to bath till junior Gerald gets tired and calms down and thank God this time it worked.

When I came back into my room I sat on the bed and began to think on how to solve this Junior Gerald problem and I got an idea which was to make my princess move in with me that way I feel when she is around me I won't be having those wet dreams about her and it will help me win her heart and also she will get used to me and won't be shy around me.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard a knock on the door and when I ask the person to come in it was no other than the one I was thinking about, my princess. she came in and ask to talk to me but I tried telling her about my idea first but she cut me off by kissing me..., yes I mean she kissed me, not just for show or to pretend or I didn't even ask her to kiss me but she willingly kissed me and you could see my shock.

But I pushed the shock away and kissed her back. after the kiss she told me something that even got me more shocked. She asked to move in with me and  my mouth drop open and I looked at her with wide eyes. I never imagined Cheryl asking me to move in with me , I thought it will be difficult convincing her to move in with me but rather here she is suggesting it.

She quickly started apologising after seeing my shock. What how stupid can I be I can't afford her changing her mind so I decided to speak and I told her I am okay with her moving in and that I was also about to suggest it. She sigh in relief and I felt something was fishy here. Why will she ask to move in with me and why did she sigh in relief as if she was afraid or she was sure I will say no...........

She left to get the maids move her things to my room and a few minutes later I decided to follow her and help her. I walked to her room but she was not there so I decided to go to the kitchen and find her and on my way I met Jack so we went together..............

CHERYL'S POV

I walk to the kitchen and realise all the maids are working except Sandra. She was painting her nails like she is the madam of the house. This bitch think of her self as the queen of the world I will teach her a lesson.

I entered the kitchen and cleared my throat all the maids turn to look at me but when Sandra raise her heard and saw it was me she ignored me and went back to painting her nails. Wow she is giving me attitude......

OK so I just wanted you guys to help me with something small am parking out of my room and........... I was interrupted by Sandra's voice........