EPIDODE 56

CHERYL'S POV

Jack led me to his room. It was the biggest and most beautiful room I have ever seen. We unpacked our things and freshened up before heading down stairs for dinner.

When we got to the dinning room I saw two people sitting at the table with two maids serving and four body guards standing around.

At the head of the table, sat a well built man in his probably early forties. He look really handsome and I think although jack look a little like his mum he took most of his features from this man who I presume is his dad.

Kiddo......... The man stood up as he happily hugged jack when we got there.

Dad........ Jack replied as he also happily hug his dad back. They seem to really love each other. I look at aunt Beatrice and saw her happily grinning whiles looking at her husband and son hugging.

Long time son.......... Jack's dad said as they broke the hug.

Oh dad it just two weeks......... Jack replied.

I know but I miss my son though........ Jack's dad shrugged and turned to me. His forest green eyes met mine. Oh God I didn't notice his green eyes they really look like mine. The only features I inherited from my mum is her forest green eyes but seeing someone with similar eyes is just amazing.

You must be Cheryl............ He asked.

Yes please.......... I replied nervously. He nodded and smiled at me before speaking.

Welcome dear feel at home......... He said as we all took our seat. Jack's dad was sitting at the head of the table with his mum on his right side and jack and I on his left side.

Our food was served as we fall into a comfortable silence as we eat our food. After some time Jack's mum spoke....

So Cheryl dear tell us more about your self.......... Aunt Beatrice asked.

Okay. I am Cheryl Marie García. 18 years and I am a Mexican........... I replied.

You are a Mexican........... Jack's dad asked.

Yes sir I am a Mexican both parents....... I replied.

Wow I am also a Mexican. Tell me which part of Mexico are you from....... Jack's dad asked.

I don't really know. My parent never spoke about it to me they just told me am a Mexican.......... I replied.

Okay but have you ever been to Mexico before. It a really nice country........ He said.

No I have never been to Mexico before. My dad promise to go with me this year but he died........ I replied sadly.

Oh sorry about your loss dear. What about your mum. You said she is a Mexican too right......... He asked.

Dad.......... Jack scolded and his dad look at him confuse.

Yes sir my mum is a Mexican but she is dead. She died when I was eight......... I replied.

Sorry dear I didn't mean to remind you of your loss. I was just trying to make conversation............ He said feeling bad.

It okay I am over it sir......... I replied. He nodded and the table was quiet again as we continue eating till Jack's mum decided to break the awkward silence.

So Cheryl dear tell me what are your dreams any career in mind............ She asked.

Actually I don't really have a specific career am working towards. As a child I have always dreamt of been either a fashion designer or a business woman but right now I am a little confuse as to what course to take in college......... I replied.