EPISODE 32

CHERYL'S POV

After what happened this morning with Sandra, I just didn't want any drama and I thank God when I got to school there was no drama.

You may be wondering what happened when I rushed to Gerald's room right ? Ok the thing is that bastard and the bitch didn't come to his room i waited for twenty whole minute to see either Gerald or Sandra but none of them came.

I got tired and went to my room dressed up and went back to the kitchen for breakfast only for me to meet Gerald already dress up and grinning like a fool.

Yes those two fooled me. I don't know where they met but am sure he was with Sandra because she was also grinning like a fool. I am jealous I admit but I know for sure am not I love with Gerald.

Maybe because I have accepted him as my friend and I don't want anyone to change that but I assure you am not inlove with that asshole. Infact I hate him for making me look like fool before Sandra.

After all I did all this to prove to her that Gerald doesn't love her and get her to forget him for both of them their own good but that dumbass went to her making me look like the bad girl.

If he want to be with her then he can go ahead I don't care but that bitch better let me be because if she worries me again she may not like me and also Gerald better finish with the revenge stuff he started or else I will personally kill him with my hands for making me look like an idiot before the whole school.

Throughout the drive to school I ignored him. Yeah since Gerald and I are officially "dating" he is suppose to take me to school and bring me back. He tried talking to me but I behaved as if i didn't hear him. Yes am going to give him the silent treatment till he get tired and beg for my forgiveness. I know it is childish but that is what I will do.

Thankfully Brittany didn't come to school today so there were no drama although I didn't know why she didn't come but I just don't care, maybe she is somewhere crying over Gerald or she maybe somewhere planning another evil. Whatever......

Immediately Gerald and I got home I rushed to my room only for me to realise all my luggages are not there. I remembered I asked the maids to transfer my luggages to Gerald's room before that scene with Sandra happened. Since I didn't want to talk to Gerald I decided to stay in my room till my best friends get home so I will will go be with them. I may be acting like a five year old girl who has been declined of candy but I don't care.

After some time I heard a knock on my door and opened it to reveal my handsome and cute brother standing there and smiling adorable at me. My heart leap with joy. I rushed and hugged him.

Tell me who wouldn't be happy to have a cute and loving brother like jack. He hugged me back and when we pull away he spoke..........

ven hermana déjame mostrarte algo. ( come sister let me show you something ). He said pulling me to follow him. We got to his room and he ask me to sit down as he also sat by me on the bed...

Look I bought you this. He grinned as he handed me a shopping bag.

What is in ? I asked curiously.

Check it yourself. He smiled. I opened the shopping back and saw a beautiful dress. The dress look stylish and a little slutty but I just fell inlove with the dress.

You bought a dress for me? I asked surprised.

Yes I bought it for you to wear on your birthday party which is Friday. He replied grinning. Oh yeah right that stupid party Gerald is throwing for me. I don't mean to be ungreatful but I just want something simple with just friends not the entire school.