EPISODE 67

CHERYL'S POV.

The rest of the week went by, with no more drama. Nancy left the house to her parents place on Tuesday and hasn't pick any of my calls.

I know after she finds out am Jack's cousin she will regret her action and things will go back to normal but I know jack won't forgive her that easily but I will try to help bring them together.

I will do it because I know my brother loves Nancy so much and can't stay without her. Although Nancy failed as a friend but in all I also failed as a friend too.

I didn't see she was hurting with the luck of attention my brother was given her. He gave me all his time and been the selfish friend I am I didn't realise it was hurting my best friend.

I know Brittany has a hand in this but I know we are all at fault one way or the other. I just hope after the charity ball things will go back to normal.

Early Friday morning Janice and Gerald left to their parents house and Scott also left an hour after Gerald and Janice left.

Jack and I were the only ones left in the house. We will be going to his parents house in the evening since jack have a few errands to run for his dad here in new York before we leave.

My uncle ask jack to get some envelope from his lawyer for him and we are not supposed to see what is in the envelope. It is sealed and we are to deliver it to my uncle the same way we received it.

After jack took the envelope from the lawyer, we head back to the house to prepare for our journey to Jack's parents house. On our way I told jack to drop me at the mall so I could get something for my uncle and Aunt Beatrice.

When we got to the mall jack said he will wait for me in the car, so I went into the mall to get some few things.

I walked into the mall and went to the  cloths and jewelry side. I was looking through the jewelries to get some for my aunt when I heard that annoying voice.

Well!!!!   Well!!!!! Well!!!!  who do we have here.......... Brittany said walking towards me.

What do you want Brittany.......... I ask in a bored tone.

Nothing. I just want to remind you of how pathetic you are.............. She smirked.

Can't you just let me be for once. Are you that obsessed with me that you can't leave a freaking day without pestering me.............. I snapped angrily when my eyes land on a beautiful gold necklace. I picked it up and ask for the price.

It is you that is obsessed with me. You are the one that is gathering all those that have issues with me just to revenge.............. Brittany said.

See pot calling kettle black. You befriended Andrea and Kelly knowing fully well they were my bullies. You ask your boyfriend to deceive me and take my virginity just for your stupid hatred. You befriended Sandra and Ryan just after I had a fight with them and you stand here to say this nonsense to me. I pity you............ I hissed.

You are the one who is to be pitied not me. Were are your group of friends. They all left you alone so they could attend the biggest ball of the year tomorrow with their parents leaving you all alone. Even the one you call your brother couldn't invite you even though it is his parents who are organizing it because he knows you are not fit to be there. It for the high class and elites and to top it off invitation is shared according to family names and we all know you are from a poor and reachered family and to top it off you are now an orphan without any family.................... Brittany mocked.

This girl is really funny. So she is trying to make me feel inferior with my own uncle's charity ball. By the way I don't have her time

Really. Thanks for the information but I have better things to do than to stay here talking to a psychopath like you......... I said to Brittany and she gasp but before she could recover from her shock I quickly paid for the jewelry and bought a wrist watch for my uncle to before leaving the shop with a smirk on.

I just called her psychopath and she is this shock I just can't wait to see her face after she knows an related to Jack's dad who happens to be one of the men in the world.

I joined jack in the car and we drove off. We went home and packed our things and left to Jack's parents house.

Around 6pm we were already in new Jersey. We drove into Jack's parents gorgeous and gigantic home.

Early Saturday morning Aunt Beatrice and I went to check the decorations at the venue for the ball  and it was splendid.

The charity ball always take place in uncle's company every year  but this year he decided to use one of Gerald's parents hotel.

After we were sure everything was okay, aunt and I went to the saloon to get our hair, nails, feet's and facials done. We went to the spa for a  massage and around 5pm, we came back home to get ready for the ball.

On getting to Jack's room I saw the ball gown I choose on the bed. I went to the bathroom and took my shower. After bathing I walked into the room, applied pomade on my body and slip into the dress. The dress really looked good on me. It fitted my body like a second skin and also outline my curves making me beautiful, gorgeous and hot. The dress was simple but beautiful.

Images of Cheryl's dress

I carefully applied my make up

I carefully applied my make up. After I was fully dressed and had my make up on I look into the mirror and couldn't recognize myself.

I walked down the stairs to meet my family. They look at me adoringly and with pride.

Darling you look beautiful......... Aunt Beatrice said.

Thanks mum........... I replied.

We all walked out and entered the Limousine that will take us to the venue for the ball. We had to go early because uncle have to be there when people start coming so he welcomed them since he is the one organizing the ball.

On our way to the charity ball all I could think of was the number of shocked faces I will be seeing tonight.

Brittany and Brad here I come. Tonight is the beginning of your down fall.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next episode will be updated on Monday since I don't update on Sundays. Thanks for your support. MY SWEET REVENGE WILL END IN ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO FROM NOW. WE HAVE ONLY ABOUT EIGHT TO TEN EPISODES LEFT.

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.