EPISODE 70

CHERYL'S POV

After the charity ball, my uncle, aunt, jack and I left for Mexico so I get to know my origin. I really enjoyed my holidays.

My uncle showed me my maternal home and even showed me the orphanage my dad grew up. I learnt a lot about my mum's family and I really enjoyed my holidays. I could say this was my best Christmas holidays.

We came back to America a week after school has reopened. We got back on sunday afternoon with my uncle's private jet.

During my vacation I was still communicating with Gerald and our relationship is blooming. Our love for each other was as strong as a rock.

Nancy and I were back to been friends and although we weren't as close as we use to we were really getting along.  She apologized after the charity ball and I forgave her although Jack hasn't forgiven her yet but from the look of things I know he will forgive her soon.

I just thank God things are back to normal and we are all back together and working hard towards the revenge.

I haven't ask for update on what happened during the Christmas holidays and how far they have got with the 'getting evidence plan' which is the second face of the plan.

Gerald promised to tell me everything when I get back from mexico. So now that am back I think I will get an update on what is happening and how far we are with the revenge plan.

It been almost four months since I found Brad cheating on me with Brittany. During my vacation I have had calls from Brad.

After the charity ball, Brad have been calling my number and pleading for me to come back to him and some nonsense about he finding out he has been inlove with me all along and was just blinded by Brittany's barbie looks.

No matter how many times I tell Brad I don't want him anymore and that am inlove with Gerald, that boy doesn't seem to get it. At a point I stop picking his calls and even blocked his number but he always find ways to call or text me.

As for Brittany I haven't heard from her after the charity ball and I just couldn't stop looking at the picture jack took  at the charity ball when she found out I was related to jack. Whenever I feel bored I just look at their picture and laugh.

All I heard about her was from Ryan. he told me Brittany's relationship with Brad is on the rocks.

They fight over virtually everything. It was as if a spell was broken after they found out my relationship with jack because since that day, things haven't been going on well for them.

When we got back to America, jack and I drove to New York whiles uncle and Aunt drove to New Jersey.

When we got home Nancy and Janice were at the living room. We walk towards them and when they look up and saw us a huge smile came across their face.

Welcome babes I really miss you......... Janice said hugging me.

I miss you too............. I said happily hugging her back.

You sure? I hope you got me a present......... She asked.

Sure babes I got everyone a gift......... I said as we broke the hug. I look beside Janice and saw Nancy standing quietly and looking at the floor.

Won't you welcome me Nancy.......... I asked with a huge smile as she look at me a little shocked but I ignored her shock expression and hugged her as she hugged me back.

Am really sorry Cheryl......... She said in tears.

Don't be sorry, Nancy. We are bestfriends and bestfriends always forgive themselves. Let just put everything behind us and move on......... I said and she happily nodded. When we broke the hug Nancy look at jack and spoke.