EPISODE 80

CHERYL'S POV

When we were sure that Sandra and the rest have gotten to their hideout in Ghana we decided to start with the third face of the plan, which is for Ashley to fight against Brad's parent in court when everything is ready for us to strike.

We went back to Brad to force information out of him. When Gerald and I  got into the room Brad was in I walked towards him and took a sit infront of him.

Okay, can everyone leave both of us alone.......... I said to the rest of the people in the room. They nodded and they all left except Gerald.

Are you sure you will be okay alone with him........... Gerald asked looking at me with this kind of look that says "what the fuck are you doing".

Yes I will and perhaps both his hands and legs are tired so he can't hurt me or anything, I will be perfectly okay with him......... I said assuring him. Although I can see he isn't okay leaving Brad and I alone he still did.

When he finally close the door behind him I looked at Brad and smiled and he returned the smile.

I miss you Brad.......... I said.

I miss you too babe........ He replied.

You know we are almost there. Our plan is working on those fools, they think I am with them............ I said remembering the deal I made with Brad before he was kidnapped.

You may be wondering what is going on. You see After Jeremy came to make a deal with Gerald and I, he showed us where we can kidnap Brad, so knowing my intentions I got to Brad first and we made a deal before he was kidnapped.

<<<<<Flashback>>>>

I walked to Brad's apartment for the first time after the day I caught him cheating on me with Brittany. All the flashbacks from that day came into my mind. I shock my head and knocked on the door.

I knocked several times but there was no response. I twisted the door handle and realised the place wasn't closed. I opened the door and entered closing and locking the door behind me.

I knew Brad was inside his room, maybe probably sleeping or something. I didn't want anyone to disturb us so I locked the door. I walked until I got to his room door and knocked gently.

There was still no response, so I knocked again and this time I heard a faint respond. I opened the door and entered to be meet by a scattered room  with alcohol bottles everywhere.

Brad was sitting beside his bed with a half bottle of alcohol and his messed up hair. He looked so vunerable and broken.

Brad......... I called looking at my ex boyfriend who looked like a total stranger. He looked up with a shocked expression. He blinked several times just to make sure it was really me and that he wasn't just dreaming.

Cheryl........... He called.

Yeah it me.......... I said walking towards him as I took the bottle from him.

It is really you Cheryl......... He asked slurring which shows he was really drunk.

Yes Brad. You are drunk and this place look like shit.......... I said as I begin picking around and cleaning the place up. When I am done, I asked him to take his bath and clean himself up so we can talk.

He obediently entered the bathroom and came back few minutes later looking clean. He walked into his closet and wear some sweat pants and t-shirt.

He came back and sat beside me on the bed.

You came to see me.......... He said trying to hide his smile which shows how happy he is to see me.