EPISODE 79

CHERYL'S POV

After the call Gerald and I came back home pretending nothing happened. I met my brother, my uncle and my aunt home. That was when I knew I was in deep shit.

It turned out Gerald's dad told my uncle about our revenge plan and the mess we got our self into and to say they were angry was an understatement.

They couldn't stop scolding Gerald, jack and I for what we did or still doing. They were so worried they wanted to get jack and I to leave the country and hide somewhere till everything was down but I refused.

I told them it was my fight and I will see to it till the end even if I loose my life in the process I will know I fought for justice.

Jack also refuse to go saying he will never leave me alone here. When they realise no matter what they do we will not leave then they decided to increase the security for us.

Since my uncle has a security company where they produce guards for rich and elite people he decided it will be good to get us some of his best guards to protect us.

Gerald's dad and my uncle were very supportive although they wouldn't stop telling us how stupid we were to involve our self with dangerous criminals like El Alacran (. Brad's father).

We went to school and we were all asked to come home. The police asked everyone to be home for some time till they clear everything and the school is cleaned up and safe enough for us to come back to school.

They couldn't get any evidence of who committed the crime because there cctv camaras were off during the incidence.

Kelly just couldn't stop crying. I really felt bad for her. I mean they weren't the best kind of people but I never wished any of them to die and that pretentious bitch called Brittany was behaving and crying as if she wasn't the one that killed her best friend.

Whenever we lock eyes or something she look at me with so much hatred I just can't know why. I feel she is up to something new because that girl never give up. She always plan something new after a failed attempt and I know she will do something really soon.

I just thank God we have been asked to stay home for sometime and I just hope by the time we are back to school we will be successful in putting Brittany and the rest of our targets to prison so I can be free because I know if she plans something she will put it to motion when we are back in school.

When we came back home we received a call from Ashley telling us that Brad's dad called and he is ready to exchange Sandra with his son. I knew they have another plan in mind.

I know they are planning on fooling us so we also decided to play a little game on them. I have been feeling sick recently.

I been vommitting and feeling weak sometimes. I made a mental note to go to the hospital when we have Sandra. I have to check what is wrong with me.

We got to where Brad was been held hostage and asked Ashley to  call Brad's dad. She did and when he picked the call I decided to talk. He will never know my voice tho. He only met me twice but never spoke to me so it is safe when I talk to him and perhaps I put tissue in my mouth to help change my voice a little.

Hello Mr Coleman............. I spoke.

Who is this and where is Ashley........... He asked.

Right now Ashley is not available I am her assistant or whatever they call it but I didn't call you to introduce myself to you.............. I said.

Why did you call then. I already agreed to give the girl to you for my son what else do you have to talk about.......... He said angrily.

Chill Mr. I just called to tell you not to fuck with us because I won't just kill your son but your best friend's son too and you and i both know it not good to make an enemy out of Mr Taylor because he knows all your secret and he can easily fuck you up............ I said.