EPISODE 22

CHERYL'S POV

We all sat on the table to eat and the entire cafeteria was just talking about Gerald and I. Most of them couldn't believe Gerald is dating now. Some people were thinking maybe he was just doing that to get into my pants and soon he will leave me and some were also thinking maybe he was truly in love with me and that I was the reason he never dated any girl. I look around and shook my head at their silly ideas and theories.

There was silence on the jet set table and I could feel about six pairs of eyes on me from Brittany's group. I look up and my eyes met with Brad's. He was shamelessly looking at me. I turned my eyes to Brittany and  she was looking at me with a smirk. I don't know why she had a smirk because she was suppose to be dying of jealousy by now. What is she up to now ? I just hope she isn't having any stupid ideas.

I turned and didn't bother to look at the rest. I looked at my group of friends and they were all looking into their phones. I took my phone out and decided to play games or do something since our food Is been delayed. I heard Gerald voice as he whispered into my ears.......

Since you are now my girlfriend why don't we skip class and go fuck our selves home ? He teased and wink at me as he bit his lower lip seductively.

I gasped aloud forgetting where i was and covered my mouth when I realise everyone on the table was looking at me. My cheeks turned pink in embarrassment and when I looked at Gerald he was smirking with amusement in his eyes. Oh my God this guy is a pervert. I looked down shyly and when everyone took their eyes off me and went back to what they were doing I replied him........

Oh my God Gerald you are a pervert ? I whispered back.

Yh I know, that is why ladies love me. He whispered back cockily.

You have an ego bigger than you, "boyfriend". I teased air quoting the word boyfriend. He laughed and was quiet for a few seconds as if he was thinking of something before he spoke again.............

Princess I was thinking, since Friday is your birthday why don't we organise a party ? He asked with a smile on his cute face.

Princess ? I asked wondering who is princess.

Yh princess that is what I will call you from now onwards. Do you like it ? He smiled.

Yh I like it but why would you call me that ? I asked confused.

Oh my God Cheryl!!! have you forgotten you are my girlfriend ? He replied. Geez I forgot couples call each other with pet names since Brad and I never called each other any pet names. I looked at him apologetically and he laughed loudly this time catching the attention of everyone on the table....

Wow can we know what our latest couple are talking about ? Brittany asked annoyingly. Oh God when can this girl mind her own business. I don't even know why I was friend with her all this years without seeing this annoying side of her.

Non of your business. I retorted sharply.

Oooops cool down nerd I was just asking, no offense. She said mockingly.

Since you want to know what my girlfriend and I were talking about let me tell you. Gerald paused and wink at me before he continued..... my girlfriend and I were thinking of how to skip the next class and go have sex. He shrugged. I heard gasps around the table. Oh my God this guy is crazy, did he just say that. I know he was just trying to get on Brittany's nerves but this was too much to say. Brittany opened her mouth like a fish gulping water shocked not expecting this.