EPISODE 76

CHERYL'S POV

During my last class today I received a message from Gerald to meet him at the VIP dressing room but there was something wrong with the message. Whenever Gerald text me he always add the red heart ❤️emoji at the end of the message but today it wasn't there.

It may be that he forgot so I didn't think much into it. When class was over I tried calling him to be sure he still want to meet me at the VIP dressing room but his number wasn't going through.

Gerald never switch his phone off except for that one time when he was going to officially ask me to be his girlfriend so does that mean he is going to surprise me or something.

I smile to my self. When class was over I decided to go straight to the VIP dressing room. I walk through the hall way and when I got to the boys gym room which is the door before the VIP dressing room someone pulled me into the gym room covering my mouth and preventing me from shouting.

I started kicking and was still  trying to free myself from the person grip when he spoke.

Sssssshhhhh princess it's me.......... Gerald said behind me as he loosen his grip on me. I sighed relief that it was not some kidnapper or worst an assassin.

You scared me.............. I said trying to catch my breath and turning around to face a grinning Gerald.

Sorry princess, it just that I feel ther............. Gerald was cut short when we heard a loud scream coming from the VIP dressing room. Gerald and I looked at each other confused. I tried to run out and check what is happening but Gerald held my hand stopping me.

Stop don't go.......... Gerald said and I  look at him confused.

What do you mean I shouldn't go. Someone is screaming for help and that person might be in some kind of problem........... I said looking at him confused. He held both my hands and sighed before speaking.

I think someone is playing a prank on us or something........... Gerald said.

How...... I asked.

Today, my last class closed five minute earlier than the normal closing time. I took my phone and realise it was on flight mood. I got confused because I never put my phone on flight mood and I didn't put it on flight mood before coming to class. it was always on silent when I am in class. I opened my phone and suspected that someone has used the phone. I remembered that Brittany was sitting behind me and was behaving wierdly. Luckily for me my phone has an app which is like a tracker. It tracks all my phone activities. I checked the last activity on my phone and realise someone has sent you a message to meet me here right after school. I thought of calling you but I couldn't reach you so I came here to stop you from entering the VIP  dressing room.......... Gerald explained.

What!!!!!! You mean you are not the one that texted me......... I asked stupidly.

Yes and I think it was Brittany because the time the text was sent, she was sitting behind me and after that she excused herself from class. I thought it was strange but I didn't give much importance to it. She might have taken my phone..........he said.

But what does it have to do with the person screaming....... I asked.

The screaming is coming fro the VIP dressing room next to this room and the same place you were texted to meet me............ Gerald.

Okay let see what is going on,  maybe it was just a silly prank but it can also be that Brittany is hurting someone thinking it is me.......... I said as Gerald nodded and I opened the door as we both came out to see what was happening.

When we open the door I saw a little crowd gathered around the VIP dressing room door. We went a little closer and saw someone who looked horribly burnt on the floor screaming. Everyone was too horrified and scared to go near the person. What the fuck is this. Gerald and I looked at each other confused.