EPISODE 23

GERALD'S POV

The drive home was awkwardly silent. Cheryl looked like she was deep in thought thinking of something but if I ask her what it is she will just tell me nothing which got me a little worried because although Cheryl wasn't someone that likes talking but I have never seen her this quiet.

I know something is bothering her and am sure it has something to do with Brittany because when I got to the VIP parking space I saw Brittany and her lapdogs walking away from Cheryl whiles laughing but when I asked her what was going on she told me nothing and I didn't want to bother her so I didn't ask further but looking at her now I know something happened and am going to find out.

When we got home Cheryl quickly open the door without waiting for me, she started walking towards the door. I followed and when we got inside no one was home, we took the steps and walk to our rooms without saying anything to each other. It felt so awkward but I didn't want to bother her. She seems she isn't in the mood to talk to me or anyone.

I entered my room and sighed before taking my cloths off and going to bath. After bathing I got a message from Ryan saying he will be in new York on Wednesday. I replied OK and put my phone on the bed making a mental note to talk to Cheryl about it before he comes. I lay on my bed feeling tired as I drifted to dreamland.

I was waken up by a knock on my door. I asked the person to come in without knowing who it was. When the door opened my princess walked in looking hot and sexy in that satin cami short pyjama set.

Picture of Cheryl's pyjama below

She closed the door and stood in the middle of my room looking around in awww

She closed the door and stood in the middle of my room looking around in awww. She cleared her throat and spoke.........

Can I talk to you for a moment ? She asked.

Yeah come sit here. I said pointing beside me for her to come and sit. She walked slowing to where I pointed and sat beside me on the bed.

CHERYL'S POV

During the drive home I was quiet thinking of what I should do. Right now Brittany knows Gerald and I are not real couples and we are just pretending to top it all she also know we are doing this to get them jealous and break her relationship with Brad. And I know since she know our intention she will make sure we don't succeed and end up disgracing me.

Our plans have failed and it is fair to just let everything go and hope no one falls victim to their evil games. I feel like am abusing my friends kindness and am asking too much from Gerald. Brittany is right no matter what I do I can't be like them. They are rich and I can't compete with them.

When we got home I quickly got out of the car and went into house. When I got in no one was in and I thank God for that because I was not ready to talk to anyone. I walk straight to my room without saying a word to Gerald and he didn't bother to say anything.