EPISODE 63

CHERYL'S POV

After what happened in the morning and at lunch, I felt a little tired with all the drama so I prayed there shouldn't be any need for another drama.

After school I went to the parking lot to meet with Nancy and Janice so we go home together. I got there only to find Nancy alone standing by Janice car waiting impatiently.

I walked to her and smiled, she also smiled but I could see it wasn't her usual genuine one but a fake and forced smile. I decided to ignore it, maybe am just imagining things.

Babe where is Janice.......... I asked looking around.

She said she has something to take care off......... She simply replied without sparing me a glance she walked to the driver's side of the car and opened the door.

Okay........... I said awkwardly not knowing what to say because Nancy was behaving strange and cold to me. She entered the car and sat waiting for me.

What is going on with her. Why is she been this cold to me. Is it that she is just not in a good mood or something.

I also walked  to the passenger side and opened it and slid in. We drove in awkward and uncomfortable silence until I couldn't take the silence anymore and decided to break it.

So I was thinking of a girls day out with you and Janice. What do you think about that........... I asked but she didn't answer. I waited a while but still she didn't speak.

Nancy what is wrong. Are you okay......... I asked concerned.

I am fine.......... She said but I could feel a hint of anger in her voice.

You don't seem fine, tell me we are besties and you can tell me anything.......... I said.

Am okay......... She scoffed.

You are not okay Nan.........

Just let me be Cheryl......... She snapped rudely cutting me off. I didn't say anything because I was too shock to speak. Nancy has never snapped at me so I just don't know what got her this angry.

GERALD'S POV

After the drama this morning I just hope everything goes as planned. I have a lot in store for them but they won't know what hit them.

At this point if anyone is caught, things will really turn ugly. We have successfully fixed Ryan and Sandra in Brittany's group but we need to lay low a little I am sure we can strike. And we also need to get to know the secret Cheryl's father told jack. I have a feeling it will answer a lot of questions we have.

After school I drove home and didn't meet anyone home. I think they got home early they might all still be in school. I decided to order some food for all of us since I don't want Cheryl to stress herself cooking for us after all the drama today in school.

When I was done ordering the food I decided to check my Instagram. It has been a long time I went online.

Since my parents are very famous in the business world and with the little success I made for myself, I have become more or less like a celebrity. I have about eight million followers on Instagram.

I scrolled through my post on Instagram and remembered I haven't even posted a picture of my princess and I , ever since we started fake dating.

With everything going on I forgot to post the pictures we took together and she didn't also remind me.

I decided to post a picture of us on Instagram tagging all the jet set crew and captioned it  " MY HE💖RT BEAT".

After posting the picture and eating my food, I decided to check on something my dad ask me to do in the morning

One of the workers in my dad's company has been hospitalized and since dad won't be able to go and check on him personally, he asked me to go on his behalf.

I have to also go to my parent's house to check on Sandra's mum and her little sister and see if they are okay and doesn't need anything. Vera, Sandra's little sister was discharged today and has been brought to my parent's house.

I really miss Cheryl but I have been a little busy. Ever since we made love the other day I have been planning to confess my feelings for her and ask her to be my real girlfriend.

I just hope she has really fallen inlove with me and will accept to be my real girlfriend.

JANICE'S POV.

Looking at my phone, I  re-read the message Scott sent me.

Scott💖:-) can you meet me at the café down town now, we have to talk about what happened yesterday.

I nervously scratch the back of my neck  thinking if I should meet him or not. I have tried to avoid talking about the kiss we shared during the weekend when we were alone in the house. It was my best kiss ever.

My first thought was to ignore the message and when he ask me I will tell him I didn't see it but unfortunately for me he sent it through WhatsApp and since I have read it it will tick blue so he will definitely know I have seen it.

Oh God!!!! What should I do now. I can't face him after we kissed. I can't take it if he says he regret it or it is a mistake.

I have been inlove with Scott for a year and half now. After Brad broke my heart, I became so broken and even swored to never like or fall inlove with anyone.

Scott stood by me and took care of me during my hard times and helped me heal and since then I have been inlove with him till now but I cannot tell him.

First of all he is a player and doesn't take girls serious. He is just like my brother or even worse.

Secondly I don't want to confess my feelings for him  to only reject me which I know he will definitely  do. He doesn't have feelings for me.

Lastly he is my brother's best friend and even  if he likes me back or is even inlove with me, Gerald will not agree for us to date. Gerald would never allow us to date and Scott will never go against Gerald not in a million years.

During the weekend when Cheryl went to Jack's parents house, Nancy also left to her parents house and Gerald had some business with dad so he also left leaving only Scott and I at home.

Everything went well until Sunday when Gerald called and ask me to give a message to Scott because he was calling him and his phone was off.

I batched into Scott's room without knocking to tell him the message from Gerald only to meet him in just a towel wrapped around waist.

The towel hanged low on his waist with his six packs and well toned bare chest on display which got me staring.

Scott caught me staring  been the egotistical jerk he is took it as opportunity to boost his ego and tease me. He walked closer to me but things went out of hand and one thing lead to another and I kissed him.

When I got back to my senses after the kiss I rushed out of the room and thankfully Nancy came home at that time and since then I have tried my best to avoid a conversation with him.

But I think I can't avoid a conversation with him anymore. I have to face him sooner or later.

Since I am Nancy and Cheryl's means of going home, I decided to give the car keys to one of them and pick a taxi to meet Scott.

I quickly texted him back confirming I will meet him.

Me :-) okay heading there now

I texted Scott back and went to the VIP parking lot and met Nancy waiting for me.

I gave her the car keys and told her I have something to take care off and I will tell her later what it is.

I walked out of the school and stopped a taxi to go meet Scott.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for your amazing love and support. I am really speechless here. It was just three days ago when MY SWEET REVENGE was only 4k views, only for me to wake up yesterday and see a lot of people adding it to their library. MY SWEET REVENGE  is now 16k views and I am really greatful. In less than two months I started posting  this story I have reached 16k views  and rated number 13 in romance out of over 1.6M stories. Am really greatful guys. Keep reading and I promise to give my best in writting.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.