EPISODE 11

GERALD'S POV

The very first time I saw her was when we were  fifteen  years old , I went to her father's restaurant with Jack and Scott and when we got there I saw her sitting at the far corner with her nerdy glasses on and a book in front of her whiles eating.

Immediately I saw her my heart leaped , she was the most beautiful and cutest thing I have ever seen. Her hair was held in a ponytail and she was eating pancake with maple syrup.

She was eating it in a unlady like way and she didn't care whether she was watched. She moaned out when she takes a bite and surprisingly  I was turned on instantly. I just watch her drooling at her cuteness and her carefree life.

When she finish eating she used the back of her palm to clean the leftovers around her mouth as she continue reading her book. I couldn't take my eyes of her and right there and then I knew I was whipped.

After that day I  kept coming to the restaurant and stalking her. I got to know her house and her school. When I  close from school everyday I will go to the restaurant just to see her and when I don't find her at the restaurant I go to her house.

Sometimes I will just stand at a park near her house and wait for her just to come out so I could see her face or I will go ring her house bell and run to hide when she comes out to open the door. I will just look at her and be grinning and smiling like a fool but I didn't have the courage  to approach her.

I did that for  six whole month and at the last week of school  year I forced my mum to organise a scholarship exams in her school and make sure she get the scholarship and fortunately she passed. I joy was immeasurable knowing I will always be seeing her at school and still stalk her when we close from school. I was hopeless right. Yeah I know.

After a year in Cambell I still couldn't gather courage to talk to her and I didn't understand why , because talking to girls has never been a problem to me after all girls throw themselves at me but she was different.

After her first  year in Cambell, I one day gathered courage and said Hi to her at the library  but she just replied with a simple Hello and smiled politely at me before  going  back to reading her book and it was like my tongue was tied, all the courage I gathered vanished just like that.

When her father died my family and I were not in the country , we were in Paris. And immediately  we came back  I gathered courage and went to her house because I wanted to console her and support her but I was late because on reaching her house I saw her hugging Brad and the Broad smile on her face made me know how happy she was with him.

I went back home and for the first time in my life I cried because of a lady because I thought I had lost her with Brad in the picture. Not that Brad was better than me but he always had his way with innocent girls just like my sister and from the happy face she was having you could see she has already fall in love with him.

I wanted to warn her against Brad but I knew better than advising a girl who is in love  because  she will see me as the bad guy here. I begged my sister to befriend her and try to warn her against  Brad but she couldn't befriend her because she was an introvert and a reserved type  back then who barely talks to people and she was always around Brad.

When she started sitting with us on the jet set table I pretended not to notice her and was mean to her because I couldn't take it seeing her all over  Brad like he was her fucking God. I always die of jealously when I see them together.

She is supposed to be mine and only mine not his but I didn't want to do anything that will make her hate me and I wanted her to be happy and even if it was not with me. Her happiness was my happiness although  it hurt.

When I heard of her Viral sex video and her Break up with Brad I nearly run mad I wanted to kill Brad  but Scott and Jack stopped me. I started planning my revenge two years ago to make them pay for what they did to my sister and a year ago I found out some deep shit about Brad , Brittany and their families but since Janice asked me not to revenge I decided to lay cool but with what they did to my sister and all what they had done to my princess I will make them pay. 

When I didn't see her in school the next day I wanted to look for her and know whether she is alright but I didn't know where she stayed. After I got to know she was dating Brad I  stopped stalking so I didn't know where she live now although I know she sold her father's house because I was the one who bought it although she doesn't know I was the one that bought it because I didn't personally make the purchase.

And when I saw the hot beautiful lady walk into the cafeteria  yesterday my heart did a leap and there and then I recognise her as my princess because she is the only girl who make my heart leap when I see her. And when she sat beside me I felt my world is complete and she took her rightful place beside me. Crazy right ? I know but that is what love is all about making you go completely crazy.

when Janice  told me she wanted to meet me at the VIP dressing room I quickly agreed because I knew what she wanted and I was beyond ready to help and stand by her in every decision  she makes.

When I got into the room today and saw her standing there looking hot and beautiful  I couldn't control my self and I was happy when she didn't stop me and realise I had a little effect on her, my heart burst with joy.

I tried to control myself because I didn't want to scare her away , I want her to be comfortable  with me and fall in love naturally with me not forced, although I know it will be difficult but with time  she will be mine.

And I will make sure I make her the happiest woman on earth and I will even give her the world if she asked for it.

She is my heartbeat , my love , my princess and my sweet nerd. I will slowly mend her beautiful broken heart and make her love me. Brad may be her first love but I will be her true love and her last love.

She is my CHERYL MARIE GARCIA.

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie