EPISODE 20

CHERYL'S POV

The weekend was very boring I stayed in my room all through the weekend. I only came out to eat my breakfast , lunch and super and Scott  was barely home. I watch movies on Netflix, did my assignments and listened to music a lot since Scott was barely home and there is this maid Sandra that made my weekend horrible.

I just don't know what her problem is she hate me and doesn't hide it. She verbally abuse me at any given time and I don't say anything because I don't want her to loose her job because of me but she overdid it this weekend.

My brother and Nancy came back on Sunday evening  around 6pm and Gerald and Janice  came back around 10pm. Gerald didn't talk to me it was only janice that came to my room with Nancy and we chat a little before going to bed.

Today been Monday I woke up early to face the day and today been the day Gerald will propose to me in public got me nervous. I know it is fake but that didn't stop me from getting nervous. I wonder how it will be and I just pray it goes well and no one notice it is fake.

Gerald has never been in a relationship  before and has never propose to anyone and he doesn't have feeling for me so how are we going to fool the whole school that we are madly in love with each other.

I sighed and stood from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning business. And dressed up.

The picture of Cheryl's dress below

I took my breakfast but I didn't see Gerald at the dining table although I saw Sandra the maid giving me this weird look but that was the least if my problem and I was told Gerald went out early

I took my breakfast but I didn't see Gerald at the dining table although I saw Sandra the maid giving me this weird look but that was the least if my problem and I was told Gerald went out early. After breakfast the girls and I went to school.

When we got to school I thought I will see Gerald there waiting for me with some flowers or something but there was no sign of him. I tried calling him but his phone was off. I looked around to see if there was anything unusual but everything  was normal. I ask Janice and she said she is also worried because Gerald's phone was not going through and she has called her parent and they said he wasn't there.

I became worried when he didn't come for the first class which I have with him. Then it occurred to me that maybe he didn't want to go through with the plan and didn't know how to tell me. I wasn't angry at him but I was worried since his phone was off and maybe something bad was happening to him.

After our second class still there was no sign of him and his phone was still off I became more worried and when the bell rang for lunch there was still no sign of him. I met with Nancy and Janice and we walk to the cafeteria.

On getting to the cafeteria we saw all the student outside looking at something inside the cafeteria and they were gasping and taking pictures of whatever was going on inside.

Janice quickly held my hands and pulled me along as she move through the crowd. When we got to the door she slightly pushed me inside and wink at me. I didn't understand until I turned around to look into the cafeteria. My breathe hitched.