EPISODE 28

CHERYL'S POV

I took off my pyjamas , I wear it because I wanted to sleep after telling Gerald I will be leaving but since I won't be leaving anymore I changed into something comfortable....

I decided to go down and have dinner before I sleep. I put on my slippers and walk out of my room. When I got to the kitchen I met the maids and they greeted me except sandra. I ignored her and greeted them back took my seat and they served me my food and since I was so hungry I started eating. Half way through with my food I got a notification on my phone and when I checked it was from instagram.

I opened my instagram page and realised Brittany has posted a picture of Brad and herself and tagged Janice and I with the caption " JUST REMEMBER ANY BITCH BEFORE ME WAS A MISTAKE AND ANY BITCH AFTER ME WILL BE A DOWNGRADE "

The picture Brittany posted below.

What is wrong with this BITCH ? She already have Brad so why must she be doing this stupid stuffs

What is wrong with this BITCH ? She already have Brad so why must she be doing this stupid stuffs. I don't care if she insult me because am used to her nonsense but why must she add Janice to it. Is she really ready for this because I am not going to let this slip.

I put my phone down and continued eating but my phone beeped again and when I check it was from instagram again but this time it was a comment from Brad. I tap to check and it read " that is a fact baby but know that you are my last am never gonna leave you , love ya " I rolled my eyes at their stupid way of trying to make Janice and I jealous .

I decided to comment so I also wrote " Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parent taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate " after commenting I locked the phone and continue eating my food.

As I was eating I realise a pair of eyes were on me so I looked up to see Sandra angry eyes on me. I decided to ignore her and eat but I heard her voice......

Gold digger.... She said lowly but loud enough for me to hear. I look around and realise we were the only ones left in the room all the other maids were out so meaning she was definitely referring to me . .....

Excuse me what did you say...... I asked.

I said you are a gold digger....she replied fearlessly. Wow seriously why will she call me that. Why does she hate me so much.

Sandra why will you say that. I have realise since I came to this house you have been verbally abusing me. What have I done to you?.... I calmly asked crossing my arms.

I don't like you and you don't fit here because you are just as poor as I am and you can't just come here and behave like you are one of the bosses here because to me you are just like all the maids here and just a gold digger.......she spat venomly.

Listen to me Sandra the fact that am poor doesn't put both of us on the same level and remember am a guest here and you are a maid so you better know how to talk to me because I won't take your insults anymore am tired of you belittling me like you are any better than me....... I angrily yelled.

Am just tired of this girl's nonsense and I won't stand there and let her abuse me. I swored to myself the day I had a make over never to let anyone abuse and I have been kind to let all her insult slid but this time I won't and I will make sure she stop this foolishness.

I don't give a damn about you been a guess here. I hate you and you make me sick. I will make sure you are out of here get that straight ..... she said and with that she walk out on me leaving me stunned.

Wow when will all this drama leave my life. Everywhere I go drama. And why does she hate me and want me out of this house.

Is she crazy and the way she said it was as if she has the means of getting me out of this house. What is she going to do ? Will she frame me up or something. Maybe I need to relax she is just a harmless maid. I ignored her nonsense and continue eating my food...

I finished eating and was about to go up to my room when the front door opened and Scott, Janice, Nancy and jack walked in holding a lot of shopping bags.

Hola hermana ( hello sister ) Jack said in spanish.

wow Jack you speak Spanish ? I asked surprised.

Yh sis I do am a Mexican. He replied.

Wow am also a Mexican both parent. I happily said. I have always wanted to meet someone from my homeland but never did and knowing my brother was also a Mexican made me really happy.

I thought you are an American ? Janice and Nancy said in unison.

No she is not I know her dad is a mexican. Gerald replied them from the staircase.

And how did you know? Janice asked

Her lastname Garcìa you dummy... Gerald replied.

You call me a dummy...... Janice asked and rushed over to Gerald. As Gerald saw Janice approaching him he run and Janice started running after him.....

If I catch you James I swear to God you are dead..... Janice said still running after Gerald and the rest of us laughing.

As if there are bones in those skinny hands of yours...... Gerald replied with a smirk still running.

If there are no bones in hands why are you still running...... Janice replied as she run after Gerald as they run around the living room.

Jack , Nancy , scott and I sat down looking at them and laughing. This is the first time am seeing the twins like this and I like them this way.....

Am only running because I don't want my poor little delicate sister to hurt her hands trying to hit me...... Gerald mocked.

Oh God James you are dead...... Janice said and quickly pounce on Gerald and started hitting him as he laugh.

They look Soo happy and for the first time I saw a different Gerald. Not the egotistical jerk or asshole we all know and not even the flirty and gentlemen Gerald I got to know recently but a totally different Gerald. A childish and playful Gerald. And I smiled at that.........

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie.