EPISODE 49

CHERYL'S POV

After we were done paying the balance at the hospital we went to see Sandra's little sister and to say I was met with a cute and adorable little seven years old girl was an understatement.

Vera as I got to know her name was, was  just an angel. She was beautiful, cute and friendly. Although she hasn't fully recovered from her surgery, she was bubbly and all around.

When I looked at Sandra I just smiled. I realise how much Vera meant to her. She look at Vera with a loving and adoring look as if she was her world.  From their interaction you could see they really love each other.

After we left the hospital we went to meet a lawyer to get Sandra's mum bailed. The lawyer assured us he will do everything possible to get Sandra's mum released in a week.

I paid the lawyers fees and we left the lawyer's office. I drove her to my old apartment and when I was leaving Sandra just couldn't stop thanking me and the happiness and joy on her face made me smile. At least I was able to help.

I got home around dinner time and went to the dinning Hall to meet the rest. I took my seat and I remembered something.

Where is Rose....... I asked remembering she was the one that helped my enemies frame me up.

We caught her before she could run away and locked her in one of the rooms........ Scott answered.

She tried to run away after what she did.......... I asked.

Yes when we got home we were told she just let the house in a haste and was with her bags. So Gerald got some of dad's men to look for her and after two hours she was draged back to the mansion so we locked her up........ Janice narrated

That daughter of a bitch......... I cussed.

Language Cheryl.......jack scolded. Hmmmmmm this brother of mine.

Sorry....... I shyly said.

Since we don't know what she is capable of doing and we don't know  how much she knows because she lived  here and we have been careless enough to say our plans out sometime and she might have overheard us so I intent to move her to one of my dad's cottages so she will be there and guarded till this plan is done with........... Gerald replied.

Good idea though but what about the other maids because they can also betray us at a point........... I asked.

Sandra is no more working here and I have moved the rest of the workers both the maids and the guards here  to work at my parents house till the revenge is over........ Gerald replied.

So we will be alone in this big house without any maid nor guard....... I asked.

No. Since Jack's parents own a security agency we asked his dad to send us some of his trusted and competent guards. They will be arriving tomorrow and for the maids, we won't have any maids around. We will share the choice among ourselves.................. Gerald answered.

What !!!!!!....... Janice and Nancy exclaimed.

James you know I can't do any house choice.......... Janice poutered.

Me too........ Nancy added.

Man are you okay. All of us here can't even boil water without getting it burnt talkless of cooking........ Scott shrink.

Talk for yourself.........Gerald  snapped.

Who is talking.........Scott asked.

You know I can cook.......... Gerald boast.

Nooooooo.......... They all screamed except Nancy and I as we look at them confused.

Ok it final I will cook...........Gerald smirked.

No buddy am still young I am not ready to die yet.......... Jack cried.

Me too........ Scott supported.

James I am just not ready to go through that trauma I went when you cooked the last time. I mean you practically fed us with some concoction and I was hospitalized for three whole days. Scott couldn't stop vommitting  and jack couldn't stop his  running stomach........... Janice said cringing at the thought of the incident as Nancy and I burst out laughing.

It wasn't that bad. I mean you guys overreacted.............. Gerald said embarrassed. And we laughed hard.

We didn't Gerald. Your cooking is horrible........... Jack said.

Ok fine maybe I am not a good cook but we can always order food out...........Gerald confessed.

Don't worry I will cook.......... I said.

Are you sure princess........ Gerald asked.

Yes I may not be the best cook but my food isn't as horrible as yours.........I smirked and he playfully glared at me as we all laughed.

Ok then princess and I will be doing the cooking, Janice and Scott will be doing the dishes whiles jack and Nancy will be arranging the dinning table and as for the cleaning, I will contact a cleaning company to come clean the house twice every week under strict guidance............ He said.

Ok good idea.......... Jack said.

And also Tomorrow we will all meet and I will disclose the next face of the plan......... Gerald added.

We all nodded and went back to our food. It was some pizza and drinks.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What is the next face of the revenge plan ?

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.