EPISODE 36

CHERYL'S POV

We went shopping and I just couldn't believe all the cloths, shoes and bags that Gerald bought for me. I mean how does this guy get his money.

I know his family is rich but at his age I don't expect him to be given all this money. I mean he recently gave me a million dollars and we bought over seventy thousand dollars worth of cloths , shoes and bags. How much is this guy worth.

After shopping we still had over an hour before Ryan's flight lands so we decided to find something to eat and also chat a little while waiting for Ryan's flight to land.

We packed all the bags in Gerald's car and entered a nearby  restaurant which is also not far from the airport.

We ordered our food and  we began to eat out food in silent until Gerald spoke....

I cleared things up with Sandra..... He said .

Good at least that girl will leave me in peace now..... I replied still eating my food.

Yeah and I want to say am sorry..... He apologized.

Why are you apologising....... I asked.

Because I was the reason why she treated you badly.... He said.

Ok apology accepted..... I cheerfully said. He smiled back.

We finish our food and chatted a little before heading to the airport when it was 3pm. We sat at the waiting area and waited for Ryan.

I excused myself to go to the washroom and on my way to the washroom I was looking on my phone reading comments from Brittany's post from the other day when I bumped into a hard wall and was bracing myself to fall when a pair of hands held me preventing me from falling.

Wait so I rather bump into a person not a wall. Clumsy me. A sweet masculine scent hit my nostrils and I inhale as much as I can before looking up to see my savior

God of Mercy !!!!!!!! This guy is handsome. I just couldn't take my eyes of him. His brown eyes and pink lips made my heart flip.

When he smiled I just look at him mesmerized.  Dimple and pink lips are my weak point and oh my God he has a tattoo. He look cute and handsome but I will say Gerald is more handsome.

Wait why did I even bring Gerald here I mean can't I just admire a cute guy without thinking of Gerald.

Take a picture baby it will last long.   He  said cutting me off my thoughts.... Wow such a big ego. I blush pink feeling embarrassed..

Sorry I mean you look familiar...... I replied. Yes he looks familiar but I didn't think too much into that I mean I met people everyday it is likely I may have met him somewhere but then if I have ever met such a handsome and cute guy am sure I will remember right....

Really.... He asked

Yes but anyway sorry for bumping into you my concentration was on my phone.... I apologise.

No worries I wouldn't mind bumping into such a beautiful lady by the way my name is Ryan and yours...... He said streching his hand for a handshake. Wow is called me beautiful.

Am........ I was about to mention my name when I heard Gerald's voice from behind calling.....

Princess you are still here Ryan called and his flight has arrived he is somewhere around...... Gerald said walking towards me. When he got to where we were standing he looked up at the guy and smiled....

Oh Ryan you are already here.... He said. Wait what!!! Is this Ryan but the last time I saw him he looked nothing like this. How did he change so much from the fat nerdy guy to this gorgeous and cute looking guy....

Oh Gerald nice to meet you again... Ryan said as he and Gerald hugged. I still stood there shocked not knowing what to say I mean never in my wildest dreams did I think Ryan will look this handsome. Gerald told me he has change but I never imagined this huge change. When they broke the hug Ryan spoke looking at me....

So who is this beautiful lady... Ryan said pointing to me. Gerald pulled me beside him possessively and grinned.

Oh this is princess. Sorry I mean Cheryl. You remember her right... Gerald said.

You mean Ricardo's daughter. The nerd with big glasses and baggy cloths..... He asked. What!! I wasnt the only nerd with baggy cloths I mean he was more nerdy than me right so why is he describing that way.

Yes the nerd..... I snapped.

Sorry didn't mean it as an insult just trying to know if my guess was right. I mean the transformation is really amazing.... He apologized

Same applies to you I mean I didn't even recognize you Ryan..... I replied.

Yes everyone find it difficult to recognize me with  this changes.......he grinned pointing to himself.

Ok Ryan let go by the way where are your luggages...... Gerald asked.

Oh I was about to go get them when I bumped into Cheryl so let go get them..... Ryan said leading the way.

Gerald and I followed him and got his luggages to Gerald's car. We entered and Gerald drove us home whiles we all chat catching up and reminding old times.

When we got home we met Scott, Janice, Nancy and jack in the living room watching television. I walked and sat beside my brother.

Gerald started introducing Ryan to the rest...

This is Scott, one of my best buddy's and Scott this is Ryan he is part of the family now......... Gerald said as Ryan and Scott shake hands.

Welcome man...... Scott said and Ryan said a thank you. Gerald moved to Nancy and jack and introduced them. But when he got to Janice something happened........

Okay this is Janice my annoying twin sister and Janice this is Ryan......Gerald  said.

Ohh my God you are so handsome and cute Ryan I think am falling inlove right now....... Janice said and before Ryan could reply Janice gave him a small kiss on the lips.

Janice..... Gerald scold with all of us shock at her behaviour because Janice wasn't this open and flirty so I felt something is fishy.

Oh James don't be like that I mean look at his lips they look soo inviting I just couldn't stop my self...... Janice smirked.

I didn't understand what was going on until I saw Scott's face. I mean  he look like he is about to pass out any moment and his jealousy was crystal clear.

Oh my God Janice will kill this guy one day. Without saying anything Scott walked out of the living room angrily and immediately he left we all  burst out laughing except Ryan who didn't know what was happening.

Janice you are very mean I mean why would you do that to the poor guy....... Nancy asked between laughter.

He deserve that for telling me I am not his type of girl and that I am not beautiful..... Janice replied.

What? Scott said that to you. when ? ........ I asked.

Just a few minute ago before you guys came in. We were playing truth or dare and jack dare Scott to kiss me and that dumbass said it to my face that am not beautiful nor his type of girl so he won't kiss me........ Janice said.

Oh God these two when will they accept they are inlove with each other and stop been mean to themselves. I heard Gerald chuckle and I couldn't help but laugh.

Don't mind him I think he was just joking we all could see how he was jealous when you kiss Ryan but Janice just look at how uncomfortable you made Ryan........ I said still laughing.

Awwww sorry Ryan...... Janice said.

No problem..... Ryan replied.

We chatted till it was time for dinner and we all left to the dinning room to eat.

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie.
Vote comment and follow.