EPISODE 40

CHERYL'S POV

After my encounter with Brittany I went to my first class which I share with Scott and Janice and it went well, nothing dramatic happened.

I went to my second class which I share with all the members of the jet set crew and still nothing dramatic happened but what I realise was although Brittany was in school but I didn't see her in class and I just don't give a fuck about it.

After our second class it was time for lunch and my group of friends and I headed to the cafeteria.

When we got there, Brittany and her group of friends were already sitting. We took our sits and ordered our food. Brittany was unusually quiet and moody which made me a little guilty for using her weakness against her but on a second thought I don't care because she caused it all. I just gave her a dose of her own medicine

Lunch was served and we quietly ate our food in silent for a while before I heard Gerald speaking..

Ok attention everyone...... He said and the cafeteria became quiet as everyone wait for what he is about to say. He stood from his chair pulling me along as we walk to the center of the cafeteria. This guy is dramatic can't he just say what he has to say without pulling me along to the center of the cafeteria.

Ok before I say anything I want to wish my princess here a happy birthday and also my girlfriend and I want to invite everyone to her birthday party which is tonight and the location will be sent to you on the school's platform.......... He announced and I heard a happy birthday wish all around us as I smiled.

We walk back to our table and sat down. I was about to eat when I heard Larry's voice.....

Happy birthday sweetheart. I didn't know of your birthday but now that I know I will surely get you a gift when coming to your party tonight........ Larry said.

Thanks Larry I would be expecting you......... I smiled warmly. I was about to go back to my food when I heard Jeremy's voice.

Happy birthday Cheryl.......... Jeremy said with a  fake smile.

Cut it off Jeremy we all know you don't like me and we are not going to pretend here you don't wish me happiness........ I snapped.

Wow easy it just a harmless wish...... Jeremy replied.

Then next time try not to smile when wishing me because that fake smile of yours gave you away.......... I replied icily. With that he was quiet and didn't say anything. We ate in silent and when we were done we left the cafeteria.

When school closed, as promised Janice and Nancy took me shopping and I just can't believe all the stuffs they got me. They really spent a fortune.

We came back home around 6pm and started preparing for my birthday party..........

SANDRA'S POV

Everyone thinks am a gold digger or bad person but I am not. I am just a desperate girl trying to save the only family she has.

Since my bosses gave all the maids except Rose off  from today till Monday I took that opportunity to go cash the cheque Gerald gave me.

I know everyone will be thinking am just with Gerald for money and am a gold digger. Yes I accept am a gold digger but am not greeedy  because that is my only way out.

My dad died in an accident four years ago. The only family I have left is my seven  years old little sister and my mum.

My mum did everything for us to survive. At a point she started stealing  and prostitution just to feed and cloth my little sister and i.

A year ago my mum was caught for stealing from a rich customer she slept with and was sentence to 5years imprisonment and she stole the  money to pay our rent and pay our tuition fees.

Since then I have been the one taking care of my little sister and up until now I haven't been able to tell her where mum is.

I always tell her mum has travelled and will be back soon because I know her fragile little heart can't take in the truth.

Just two month ago my little sister became seriously sick and was diagnosed of a sickness I don't even remember the name.

The doctor said she needs a surgery which cost two hundred thousand dollars or she has barely six month to live.

How can I let the only family I have left die without even trying to save her. She is my little sister and I will do just anything to make sure she is okay.

That is when I decided to seduce one of my bosses to get the money. How on Earth will I be able to raise two hundred thousand dollars when I am barely able to pay my rent or give my little sister a decent three square meal. Am just 18years and my salary for ten years is not even up to that amount.

Jack was not an option because he never smiled nor talk to any of the maids. Scott whom I realise miss Janice is in love with and if I go near him miss Janice will personally kill me leaving me with only Gerald as an option.

Seducing Gerald wasn't easy but after a month of trying I finally got him to take my virginity thinking my innocence will make him feel guilty or fall inlove with me so I can be extracting money from him.

But I was wrong he told me point blank that he was not into relationship or committments. I took it cool because all I wanted was to get money for my little sisters surgery and anytime he have sex with he  give me money which I saved and was able to get fourty thousand dollars in just three weeks.

When Cheryl came into the picture I realise my plans were spoiling because Gerald didn't call me for sex anymore and I wasn't getting any money from him, that was why I became mean to her just to get her out of my way although I know it not right and I really regret treating her that way because I know she is a good person.

When Gerald ask to compensate me I took that opportunity to get what I want. The doctor said I need to make a 70% deposit which is one hundred and fourty thousand dollars before he start the surgery and after the surgery I pay the rest before my sister will be discharged.

I already had fourty thousand dollars so all I needed was a hundred thousand dollars to get the initial deposit. I took advantage and ask Gerald for the hundred thousand dollars.

I sighed in relief after I finally cashed the cheque and went straight to the hospital to pay the money so my little sisters surgery will be done.

After making the payment at the hospital I stayed with my sister a little before going to the prison to visit mum and give her the good news because she has also been worried ever since I told her about Vera's ( my little sister's name ) condition.

My sister's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow and I just hope and pray it is successful and I plan on apologising to Cheryl when I go back to work on Monday.

I have been awful but I just thank God all my sacrifice was not in vein I was able to save my sister.

I always dream of breaking my virginity to the man I will marry or someone I love but in all I am happy because although I don't love Gerald but I gave my virginity to him to save the one I love most in life ( my little sister ).........

-----------------------------------------------------------

Awwwn Sandra........

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.