EPISODE 3

CHERYL'S POV

I knocked on Mrs Donald's office door and heard her ask me to come in, so I walked in slowly, when I got in, she ask me to sit and I took the chair in front of her office desk and sat down.

I heard some commotion outside and when I ask your colleagues what was going on there, I was told you were fighting with a customer........ she started calmly going straight to the point.

But I knew I have no way out of this because the Mrs Donald I know is not a calm person when it comes to her customers. So I keep quiet deciding to accept any decision she takes because am at fault. I shouldn't have fought with a customer and I should have tried to control my anger although she went over board. But do you know what? I don't regret it one bit, the only thing I regret was, not been able to break her bones and disorganize her Barbie doll face.

There was 30 seconds silence between us before she sighed and continued ....

I do not accept any form of bad or violent behaviour towards customers and I always tell you that no matter what happens, customers are always right and they are my priority and for that reason I have decided we will not be needing your service here anymore......... She said quietly.

Am sorry it jus............. she cut me of by raising her hand signaling me to stop. I look at her and she stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before clearing her throat and speaking.

You are one of my best workers here. You are hardworking, respectful and always smiling. I really like you and am sad to lose you but I have to do this because if I don't use you as an example the other workers may make the same mistake and expect me to forgive them and if I don't it will look like am favouring you over them and that will not create a good working environment........... She said quietly and I understood her point. So I decided to just accept my fate and move on.

I quietly stood up with my head down and my hands behind me as I walk out of Mrs Donald's office. I tried my best not to cry as I walk out of the Diner and walk home silently.

When my dad was alive I never work or did anything. Although we were not rich but we were not poor either because we were comfortable with our life. Dad never allowed me to work he always gave me whatever I wanted and made sure am always comfortable and never lacked anything. He always tell me to concentrate on my education and my future so I will make him proud and he will also concentrate on paying the bills and providing for us.

When he died and the restaurant got burnt, things changed. The money he had in his account was used to pay off some of his debt and I have to sell his three cars just to pay off his other debts. I was only left with the house and more bills to pay and no money.

That is when I started working at the diner. After a month my dad passed away, the house was too big for me to stay in alone and the bills for the house was too much for me to pay. How will I stay in a three bedroom house all alone, so I decided to sell the house and use some of the money to rent a one bedroom apartment and save the rest for my college education.

I sold the house and got myself this apartment where I stay now.

Picture of apartment below :

I got home, unlocked the door, went in and sat on my bed

I got home, unlocked the door, went in and sat on my bed. My apartment is just a large room with the bedroom, kitchen and living room in the same large room

I told myself I won't cry anymore so I took of my cloth and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower I put on some sea blue oversized t-shirt and shorts and went to bed.

When I woke up it was around 8pm meaning I have slept for four hours because I got home around 4pm. I sat up on my bed and stretch myself a little before walking to the kitchen side of the room to make myself some pancakes. When I finish making the pancake, I ate and place the leftover in the fridge. I wash my dishes and went back to my bed. I took my phone and started playing some music. I layed on my bed listening to some music and drifted off to dreamland .

Sunday passed quickly without any interesting thing happening. I just ate, slept, did my assignment and study.

I woke up today been Monday feeling fresh and strong and ready to start the new week but unknown to me, I had a huge surprise waiting for me in school. I went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, took a shower and dress up for school. I put on a black crop top and a long skirt a little below my knee. After dressing up I went to the kitchen and made myself some cereal and milk. After eating I took my bag and left for school.

Picture of my cloths below:

I got to school and what I saw nearly killed me

I got to school and what I saw nearly killed me. I stood there shocked with my mouth dropped to the floor and my eyes wide open.

........................................................................

Follow comment and vote to encourage me to write more and more. This is not the normal high school revenge it entails a lot of twist and turns and as you read on secrets will be revealed and a lot will happen just stay with me on this journey as we see how Cheryl will get her sweet revenge .

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie.