EPISODE 12

CHERYL'S POV

When Nancy and I got to my apartment yesterday we called Janice and fortunately she was done with her meeting with her mum so she joined us in my apartment  and we really had fun. I told them the outcome of my meeting with Gerald and they were both happy he was willing to help.

When Janice got to know I will be staying with her and the boys she was soo happy but we were a little sad because Nancy will be left out, so we made plans on getting Janice's dad to convince the president to allow Nancy stay with with Janice and the boys.

We also agreed that for me not to feel left out and to prevent the stress of one person picking me up to school and dropping me home, we will all use one car. Since I will be staying with Janice and the boys and hopefully Nancy will be joining us , Janice suggested we use her old car the range rover she was using before she bought the Lamborghini.

Picture of Janice's  range rover below

Yes that is how obsessed Janice is with the colour pink

As planned yesterday  Janice picked up Nancy and then pick me up for school. When we got to school Janice parked the car and we got out and when we walked into the school hallway, the chatter stopped and all eyes turned to our direction as the girls watch with admiration and guys watch with lust. 

With me in the middle , Janice on my right and Nancy on my left we held our head high as we catwalked with pride and sway our ass seductively. The plan was to increase my popularity because Janice was never interested in been the queen bee of the school and as you all know I was the nerd and Nancy wasn't in the school , which left Brittany as the school's  queen bee and that is what we want to take away from her first.

Picture of what the three of us were wearing below.

We walked to the VIP dressing room and sat there chatting just to kill time because we got to school early

We walked to the VIP dressing room and sat there chatting just to kill time because we got to school early. When the bell rang we all took our books and headed to our various first class we unfortunately do not share together. Janice and Nancy have the same class with Gerald , jeremy and Larry. Whiles I have a class with Brad and Jack.