Note

I am sincerely sorry for not updating this story the past few days. I was suppose to update everyday except Sundays but couldn't update this past few days and am deeply sorry for keeping you waiting without an explanation.

The past few days have really been hectic. I barely have time to eat talkless of writting even half an episode. I had an emergency and needed to solve it before coming back to writting.

Thank God everything has been solved and I promise to start updating  tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks for your support and encouragement. I really appreciate it and it has given me courage to write more.

But I also want to clear something here. I have read some comments which are a little discouraging. The thing is I am not a professional written but I am a person who likes stories a lot. It calms me down and my love for stories started when I was young.

I am just trying my best and writting this story from my imagination. I am a person who has a wild and wide imagination.

I live in my own world and I just wanted to share a little of my imagination with you.  I just added a little story from my own life to this story.

I know some things are too extreme but bare with me. And thanks for all your comments and corrections I really appreciate it.

Please I beg you try to comment that will help me see my mi
💖U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.