EPISODE 81

CHERYL'S POV

After I got all the information I needed from Brad, we left so we can start to lunch the  third face of the plan. We will start by getting them arrested. You may all be thinking that is dumb because Brad's parents can buy the police but let just say that we really plan it well. They definitely can't get out of this.

We knew that if we sent the police after him and give the evidence to the police or the judge they can manipulate the evidence and render it useless or something so we decided  that the way out is to release all the evidence on social media at the very same time Brad's parents are been arrested.

If the public have the evidence it will be difficult for any judge to deny Ashley justice. Also for the mean time we are not releasing Brad to his parents. He will still  be here till it is time for him to go to jail.

We got home took our bath and went to bed waiting eagerly for the next day so we can finish with the revenge. Tomorrow  is the last day for the revenge.

Tomorrow  Brad's parents and their group will be transacting a business deal and that is when we plan on sending the police to them.

But before that we sent Ashley and Jack to go put some cameras at where Brad's parents  will be conducting their business. The camara is connected to Gerald's phone so whatever  will happen  there  Gerald will get the footage on his phone.

When Ashley and Jack came back and everything was set for tomorrow, we all went to bed.

The next day I woke up with the  urge to vomit. I rushed to the bathroom and  threw up. I feel so sick and I don't know what is wrong with me. Everything will be over tomorrow, then I will go and see the doctor to know what is wrong with me.

Are you okay princess............. Gerald  asked.

I have been feeling sick recently. I throw up all the time and I feel weak........... I replied walking back to the bed and sitting on it. Gerald sat beside me worried and he touch my forehead.

You are burning......... he said.

I think it just some slight fever I will be okay. I need some rest and if everything  goes as planned today I will have enough time to rest........... I said to him.

Let me call the doctor......... he said picking up his phone to call the doctor.

No don't.  I will visit the hospital  tomorrow  so let first finish with our agenda for today............ I said.

Are you sure....... he asked.

Yes I am, trust me.......... I told him.

Okay...... he replied.

What are we doing now. Are we going to wait till evening then we strike or what........... I asked.

No we are going to meet with Nancy's  dad the president. My dad has already told him about the crimes Brad's  Father has been committing. My dad and your uncle are with him and all of us will be there till they are arrested.......... he said.

Why I mean why will we be with the president  till Brad's  family and friends are arrested. The president is a good man and he will make sure justice is serve so why will we be staying there............ I asked.

It not about Nancy's  dad. I trust him but the problem is the police. Brad's parent have informants among them. We need to be very careful so they don't get alert......... he answered.

I still don't get it............ I replied.

The police have been after el Alacran for sometime now and have never been able to get him. What makes you  think we are going to get him arrested easily. He has informants in the police. If we just tell the police.  They will leak the information to him so Nancy's  Father picked forty of the most trusted policemen and they are in his house right now. He hasn't told them why they are there. He will only tell them when it is time. We will be staying there with them to make sure no Policeman has any Form of communication device and when they are told why they are picked we will be there to give them all the information  and make sure the are all arrested............ Gerald said.