EPISODE 73

CHERYL'S POV.

Find evidence that is all we can do for now and we also need our parents help because we can't do this alone now.......... Gerald said.

Calm down Cheryl, we will all make it out safely......... He added

How can I calm down when I know we are all screwed.

I have this sick feeling deep within that we will all be dead before this revenge end.

Where are we going to get the evidence from. We may know Brad's dad is El Alacran but you should know it will still be difficult to find evidence.......... I said.

We already have evidence that could get him to life imprisonment  but what we need right now is evidence of Brittany's dad who happens to be his right hand man involved in any kind of crime.............. Gerald said.

Okay but jack did my father tell you how he found out. It may be of help here......... I asked jack.

No but I heard him say something about a cosmetic shop with an underground basement........ Jack replied. A cosmetic shop with an underground basement? What was my dad trying to say?.

A cosmetic shop with a underground basement?  how on Earth will we find that?. I mean there are several cosmetic shops around and how will we know if it have an underground basement............ Gerald asked confused. I was deep in thoughts when realisation downed on me.

Wait a minute!!!!! Brittany's mum have a cosmetic shop............ I said.

That is it!!! It make sense. If they do their businesses in the underground basement of her mum's cosmetic shop. It will make it look less suspicious............Gerald said.

Yeah I think so too but the problem is even if they do their businesses there how will we be able to get there and how will we find the door to the underground basement............ I asked.

We don't need to go there, all we need to do is to know when they will be transacting any illegal business, then we get the police there......... Gerald said.

Are you sure that will be a good idea........ I asked not fully convinced. They can easily escape the police. And Brad's dad been the mayor will make it easier for them to know the police are after them.

Yes because if we go there and try to find out if it is the exact place they do their business, It will alert them and even get us into trouble but if we send the police there during one of their transactions, they will be taken by surprise and if we are lucky we will get them all together..............Gerald said.

Remember Brad's dad is the mayor and it will be easier for him to know the police are after him......... I said worriedly.

Don't worry I will make sure he doesn't find out........... Gerald said. How can he still be calm about this.

I just hope everything goes well........ I said.

I pray so too. We will go meet my dad tomorrow after school and ask for his help and after that we will talk to your uncle to secure our security and get us more guards............... Gerald  said.

Okay........ I replied.

Since we are done can I go ................ Jack said. What is wrong with him. Will does he seem really quiet and moody today.

Hermano are you okay.......... I asked.

Yes I am okay just a little tired........ Jack replied.

Okay then good night............ I said to him.

Okay see you tomorrow Hermana............. Jack said before leaving the room.

JEREMY'S POV.