Snip Snip pt2~ Bucky Barnes

Request- Everyone's reaction to Bucky's haircut and secret relationship.

Kathleen_Ray

Warnings- language, a little bit of kissy-kissy

Words- 2930

~~~~~~

You swept all the long pieces of dark brunette hair, Bucky put back the clippers and scissors in the bag and placed it under his bathroom sink. It was still earlier in the morning, the sun was still rising. Bucky looked at his reflection proudly, running his hands through the shorter hair. This was what the boy in the other mirror looked like. 

The boy in an Army green uniform, running around the Broadwalk of 1930s Coney Island while a girl tugged on his arm pointing at an oversized stuffed animal behind a game with discs. The boy with a big smile on his face and twinkling youth in his grey-blue eyes. Bucky sighed in content, he felt lighter. Like he dropped a very heavyweight that was resting on his shoulder.

You snuck up behind your boyfriend, wrapping your arms around his muscular waist and kissing the center of his back, between his shoulder blades. "You look so hot with short hair, " you say and he chuckles, "Did I not look hot before?" he asks jokingly. You scoff and have Bucky turn around to look at him in the eyes. "You know what I mean, " you say softly. You reach up to kiss him and Bucky welcomes you warmly.

"I gotta shower, I got loose hair all over me, " Bucky says and takes off your shirt and picks you up. He holds you up by your butt and walks into the shower as your arms wrap around his neck loosely and your legs clinging around his hips. Bucky turns on the water and you yelp, pulling yourself closer to Bucky and away from the cold spray of water on your back. 

"Ah! Babe! It's cold, " you say, "And my shorts are still on." Bucky chuckles deeply, "Not for long."

~~~~~~

Tony held the handle of the screwdriver in between his teeth as he tinkered with a small repulsor. Morgan's birthday was coming up, and although Pepper was against the idea, Tony was making his daughter a nanotech suit. As Tony messed with the nanotech as he thought about what he had witnessed not too long ago.

As tempted as it was to bust them and go on telling everyone about the secret relationship going on in the Avengers Mansion. He wanted to respect what Steve said and leave them alone. Although Tony was one to go against orders, especially when they came from Steve. Tony thought that it was wrong to call Bucky and Y/N out. 

But, he did want to play this to his advantage. Was Tony Stark a billionaire? Absolutely. Did he like to earn a bit of money off of his friends? Definitely. He thought of the conversation he and the team had last night during movie night. almost everyone is unsuspecting of Y/N and Barnes, so this would be the perfect time to place some bets.

Tony sets down his tools, not really caring if it was unorganized. Taking the now-empty pot of coffee from this morning, "FRIDAY, what time is it?" he asks, "eight forty-three, boss, " his reliable A.I. responds. Perfect, most of the team would be up and about starting their day. Tony makes a beeline to the kitchen, on his way he runs into Natasha, she looks like she just got back from the track.

"Hello, my beautiful Russian doll, " he says and wraps his arm around his dear friend's shoulders. She pushes him away and groans, "Tony, I'm all sweaty and gross. What do you want?" she asks and he huffs, "Why do you always think I want something?" he asks and she smirks, "Because I've known you for over ten years, " she says and he says, "Fair enough. Look twenty dollars says Y/N and Barnes are dating, " 

Natasha scoffed, "There is no way they are dating. One of them would've told me and I would've seen it coming, " she says and he sighs, "Fine, then this will be an easy twenty dollars, " he says and she freezes in her tracks and smiles, "Fine, " she says and he smiles and walks off. Natasha ponders harder on Tony's words. Something about Tony's attitude made her second guess her confidence.