A/N

Soo

100K reads....that's a lot...

Wow, um, I don't know what to say/type.

I am just extremely happy and shaking. This is actually nuts! Like WOWZA! Holy shit! 

Thank you, lots for liking what I create and reading it. I have met some pretty awesome people on here and some pretty damn good friends to be real. I am just so happy I found this little application and decided to actually be brave to post! I had ZERO clue this is where I would be. And I'm not trying to be cheesy or corny or whatever, but I really don't know what to say. 

This is crazy. Thank you all again who have stuck with me since the beginning of this book! This is really nothing without your requests and support. So do not be afraid to contact me, tell me your request, or even if you are going through a rough patch, I owe you. So, DM me, let's get to know each other. Because literally every single person I met on here is FUCKING awesome and incredibly nice and creative. 

I don't plan on ending this book anytime soon. I'm here to stay for a while. 

So, anyway, THANK YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS! Let's keep it up, tell your friends and family about this. Just the fact that people want to read this is almost unreal to me but makes me unexplainably happy and joyful.  

So, love you all truly and deeply. 

IDKAlyssaXD  

:)