Hulk Hugs pt2 ~ Bruce Banner

Request- A part two where Tony finds it's about her panic attack

AbigailVanbaugh

Words- language

Warnings- 1857

~~~~~~

" I could get used to waking up like this, "

You smile and he notices the curve of your lips, "Hey, you are awake, " he says and pulls down the blanket a bit to get a clearer look of your face. You open your eyes and look into a pair of brown eyes.

He still looks tired. "You look tired Bruce, you should get some more sleep, " you say and play with his hair, streaked with grey.

He smiles, "No, it's okay. I normally don't sleep anyway, ". You loosen your grip on him as he sits up and swings his legs off the couch, his feet touching the cold tile.

"Do you think anyone else is up?" You ask as you pull the blanket snugger around your shoulders. Bruce shrugs as he goes to a computer to sign in, "Everyone was up pretty late last night, and it's still early, "

You nod with a yawn, "Thank you for helping me out last night, " you say shyly, you should've never gone to that damn party. "I'm sorry if I ruined any plans you had, "

Bruce waves you away with a scoff, "No need to apologize, I was looking for an excuse to leave anyway. Why did you go? You know how you get around crowds, " Bruce asks and you soon feel an anger boil in your gut.

"Stark said that he would have a small party, I guess our definitions of a small party are very different. Elon Musk was there!" You explain with a heavy sigh.

Bruce frowns, "I'll have to have a word with him, " and you shake your head, "No, No, there's no need. He just wanted my company, " you try to defend Tony even though you are still somewhat mad at him. A yawn takes over you, "I should head back home, and again, thank you for helping me out last night, " you say as go up to give Bruce a tight embrace.

He carefully takes you into his arms and gives you a gentle squeeze into his chest. "You're welcome, sweetheart., " he says with a smile as he buries his face into your neck. You can feel the hot breath on your pulse point and you can hear the inhale and exhale. You sigh and go to pull away.

"Stay. You can help me with my new project, please, " he says and down into your eyes. Your lips twist upwards as you agree. "But, first I have to eat, "

~~~~~~

Last Night

Tony was laughing with Elon.

I still can't believe you were the dumbass to put yourself in a suit and fly out!" Elon says, more like yells, he's clearly very tipsy. "Eh, well, whatever, " Tony says with a shrug, not putting too much effort in his answer as his eyes tried to scan the crowd for you.

There was a good handful of people, but you did say you'd be here. "One second, pal, " Tony says and pats Elon's back as he begins to walk into the core of the party. He sees Natasha and walks over.

"OOOOOH NATASHAAAA!" Tony yells obnoxiously as he barges into her and Steve's conversation. "Oh hey, Capsicle, " he says to Steve and he rolls his eyes and sips out of the bourbon glass knowing it won't have any effect.

"What can I do for you Tony?" she asks, "Have you seen Y/N?" Tony asks and Natasha perks up. "Yeah, she came like a half-hour ago, she looked kinda sick. Maybe it was the crowd, " she says and Steve butts in, "I was surprised she even shows up to the gathering with this many people, "