Soft Purrs ~ Steve Rogers

Request- steveXreader, Loki turns Steve into a kitten after Steve says something that pisses him off

@stuckyhasmyheart

Warnings- language

Words- 4326

~~~~~~

The day started normal, well as normal as it can in the Avengers Mansion. Sometimes everyone woke up feeling happy and cheery. Other times there would be a knife fight at the table because someone was in a bitter mood. That bitter person was usually Sam or Bucky, and they ould normally be the ones threatening each other to a knife fight.

But, lately, everyone has been in a bitter mood. Even Steve and Natasha, who usually woke up rather perky and energized. Even you woke up with a bit of a drag, Steve was usually very good at elevating your mood for the mornings, but now with his mood hampered it was hard to help your mood.

It started when Loki began to stay the nights with the Avengers. Thor wanted Loki there, to see if he was worthy of being a hero. It was great at the heroics, he did well on missions, he helped out around the building, he listened well while on missions. But, it was just his personality that bugged the Avengers. Loki liked to hear his own voice quite a lot.

Loki was loud and eccentric. His personality and attitude definitely shone brightly. Loki liked to interrupt others while speaking, he was very Shakesperian with his vernacular. He dressed formally which someone got on Tony and Sam's nerves. They both rolled their eyes when he would walk downstairs for breakfast which a whole three-piece suit, saying how it was his, casual attire.

The part that bugged you the most was the Loki was a little arrogant, actually no, he was very arrogant. He would strut around the building like it was his own personal palace. He would spend many hours staring at himself in the bathroom mirror with a cocky smug smile. He would shamelessly talk to SHIELD agents, using the charisma he probably practiced while staring at him in the mirror.

Loki did the incredible thing of getting every Avenger to hate his guts for the second time. Except now, they couldn't throw him into prison. He has proven himself worthy of being an Avenger, but he has not proven himself of being a friend. He was far from that.

It was breakfast time for all the Avengers, some just rolled out of bed and are still in pajamas. Some just got back from a workout and are freshly showered in some fresh comfy clothes. Today was a bit of a chill and relax day for the Avengers. There were no missions on their agenda today, so they all agreed on a movie marathon. Everyone except for Loki.

Loki was dressed in a formal look, a full black tuxedo with polished black and leather shoes. He scoffed at the idea of sitting down and melting his brain while staring at a screen for hours on end. Every Avenger rolled their eyes as Loki's arrogant ego took the stage in insulting each of the Avengers. "I mean, come on. You Midgaurdian's are exactly like the stereotype, "

Tony groans, "Listen here funeral director, " he says and points out the all-black outfit choice Loki chose, "We honestly don't care what you think. If you don't want to watch a movie with us then you are more than welcome to stay in your room and read one of the boring books you brought from Ass-Gard. To be frank, we don't want you here, " Tony says all of this while mocking Loki's accent.

Loki rolls his eyes and stands up, he places the pads of his finger on the table. He looks like a teacher about to scold his students. "Shut up you mortal, " Loki says and storms off. Everyone exhales a sigh of relief, Thor looks down in shame. "Dude, you got to get him out of here, " Clint says, "Before I stick an arrow in his face."

Thor sighs and pressing the bridge of his nose, "I can't, he doesn't want to. Father doesn't want him on Asgard, so he doesn't have anywhere else to go, " Thor says and the Avengers groan. "Well, I guess it's arrow time, " Clint says and pulls out an arrow from underneath the table.