Peter Parker ~ Crossfire

Request: The reader is with Pete's friends while he's fighting Mysterio but y/n nearly gets killed in the crossfire, but Peter saves him Septoxxic

*preferred gender- guy*

Warnings: Far From Home Spoilers and language

Words:

~~~~~~

You stare intently at the storm, monstrous cloud. It was full of grey clouds with thunder echoing out of it.

"This looks really real, " you stutter as you back up between Ned and MJ. "It has to be fake, " Ned says with as much confidence as he could muster up.

"The bus driver is gone!" Mr. Harrison says and an immediate panic rises.

"DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS!" Mr. O'Neil says, "I'm doing my BEST, JULIUS!"

"We gotta get off of this, " you mutter as you stare that the water monster 'witch'.

You all rush chaotically off the bus as Ned and Betty hold hands and you and MJ hold on close.

You watch the bus get lifted and destroyed, as lightning strikes and thunder booms.

"Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!"

You run as far as you can pushing Flash, who has his phone out, "Let's go!"

"That's not real! That's not real!" Ned says again as you try to run from the creature being formed in ash and smoke.

"Well, it looks pretty real to me!" MJ screams.

"Look its Mysterio!"

A green trail builds in the air as a streak and Mysterio rushes around the monster, yelling. Everyone cheers for him.

"Mysterio knows we know, " Ned says, "Yeah, we're in danger, " you say, "And so are they, " MJ adds and looks over at your class who awes at Mysterio.

"Hey, we should get out of here, " MJ says as you, her, Betty, Ned and Flash run as far as possible.

Peter's POV

"Hey Happy, me and you need to have a serious conversation about you and my Aunt!" I say and then get pushed off the jet by the strong winds.

I release my little parachute and then use my gliders to steer my way through smoke, water, and fire.

"Oooh, it's not real, it's not real, it's not REAL!" I say to myself as I go right through the projection.

I land on a drone and bring in my surroundings. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of drones shooting out a part of the projection of the monster.

"Woooooooah! That's awesome, "

I slap my new crafted electric web on the drone and stick it on another one, and another one, and maybe a dozen more.

"I hope this works, " I cringe and press on the spider on my chest, sending an electric current through my webs, frying and breaking the drones.

I look around me and see the projection begin to lose shape.

Your POV

I turn around, "Look!" I shout and point at how the monster is breaking up.

"Spider-Man, " Ned says and I nod with a smile, "My Spider-Man, " I mutter under my breath.

"What?" Ned asks and I shake my head, and then a middle-aged man comes up behind us.

"You need to come with me, " he says, "Who are you?" MJ asks, "I work with Spider-Man, " he answers, "You work for Spider-Man?" Flash asks with cheeriness in his voice.