Unofficial Father ~ Tony Stark

Request- The reader is very sad due to the loss of her brother, Max. Tony begins to help her.

(I'm so sorry if this is terrible, I have been so out of it lately)

alishamjackson-stark

Warning- Loss of family member, language

Words- 3815

~~~~~~

"Maxy, I'm telling you, you should go after that girl, " you say as you sit with your brother on the patio with a few beers, looking at the stars. This was your thing, every Saturday night, you would go over your brother's house with a few beers, looking at the stars and just talking.

"You don't even know her name, " he chuckles as he raises the glass to his lips. You purse your lips and squint your eyes, "Um, Lucy? No, no, Lillian?" you question yourself and your brother laughs loudly. 

"Not even fucking close! Her name is Gweneth, "  Max says and sighs, "Whatever, but, come on. You're attractive, smart, athletic, funny, and she seems nice and sweet. You're almost thirty-years-old, you are getting up there buddy. I want to be an auntie!" you try to convince your brother into getting into the dating scene.

You both were very close, you told each other everything. You told each other about first kisses, first time having sex, first time getting drunk, when you sneak out, who you are dating. Nothing was off the table with you two. You guys were very close and you loved your brother more than anything in this entire world.

"I'm just not ready to start dating again, " Max says with a small frown. His last relationship ended a year ago, his girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend and he was very, very hurt. He would spend his nights up crying and sleeping all day, he wouldn't sleep or be able to focus on his work as a doctor. It hurt you to see him hurt. You were a few years younger than him and you were always on his side. When you found out about the cheating, you went up to his ex and kicked the shit out of her.

"You never know until you try, but I won't push you to. I know it takes a while to heal, " you say and give him a small smile. You joined SHIELD when your father died, he was also an agent and a part of you pushed you to be there, to see what he saw and learned and did. It brought you peace of mind. You were soon recruited by Tony Stark to become an Avenger. It was your brother you gave you the reassurance to go forward with it.

Max smiled with a nod. "How are things with the Avengers?" he asks and you sigh, "It's good, they are all great. It's tiring, but I love it, " you say, "How about things at the hospital?" you ask and he smiled, "You remember that little girl with leukemia?" he asks and you nod, "She kicked cancer's ass big time, " he says with the biggest smile.

That smile, made you smile. Every time something good happened at the hospital, he wore that smile. He worked his kids and their illnesses and he was spectacular at it, he was able to work with those poor kids beautifully; he had this talent was that indescribable. He could take a screaming and crying child that was terrified of the big needle or all the scary doctors and make it giggle, and that giggle will turn into a chuckle, and then into a big belly laugh. 

"That's awesome to hear, you are awesome at what you do. I'm proud, I wish dad could see it, " you say and he also smiles a small smile. "I'm proud of you too, little sis. Dad would be amazed at what you do. Like, my sister is a superhero!" he says, "You should visit the hospital, you'd be amazed at how many fans you have there, "

You smile and nod, "I'll try to get Fury off my ass and I'll go happily to see some kids. I might bring Captain America and Iron Man with me too, "