The Big Question ~ Loki Odinson

Request- fem!readerXlokiodinson, rom-com moment, Halloween themed!

SarahBlack1993

Warnings- nothing, just fluff

Words- 2546

~~~~~

Loki was holding you close to him protectively as you walked down the streets of Manhattan, New York. You smiled as you felt his grip tighten on your shoulder when he saw another pedestrian look you up and down as they walked by.

"Loki, they aren't gonna' take me away, " you say with a chuckle and he sighs and loosens his grip. "You never know, my darling, " he says and leans over to kiss your temple. You smile. A few more blocks down, you walked past a small animal shelter where dogs and their small paws clawed at the glass. 

Your heart melted for them. You cooed and knelt down to the grimy sidewalk. You could hear their small whines and yaps. It was a litter of golden retrievers, their blonde fur rubbed against as they rub in circles and tackle their brothers and sisters playfully. The caretaker called him over for food and they clamored clumsily to their bowls.

"Oh, babe! I want one!" you say with a sad smile and a pout. Loki smiles and kisses your pout, "I'll think about it, " he says and pulls your wrist so you can take the subway back home. Your eyes are still training on the balls of golden fur. 

~~~~~~

Loki unlocked the door to your shared apartment and you walked in with a sigh. It was relieving to be in the comforts of your own home. You set down a few bags of decorations for the upcoming holiday. Loki took off his shoes at the door and put them against the trim of the wall. He joins you in taking out the presents and putting the bags in the recycling bin.

"You know, what? Let's set these up tomorrow, I want to cuddle you, " Loki says and pushes away the Halloween decorations and picked you up by your hips, draping you over his shoulder and walked over to your bedroom. You laugh loudly and let yourself hang limp in his arms. Loki gently sets you in the bed and lays down on top of you. You chuckle and then coo when he hides his face in the nape of your neck. 

"Aw, my little Loki-boo, " you say and he laughs, "A what now?" he asks and you repeat, "A Loki-boo, you're a Loki-boo, " you say and Loki smiles and kisses your lips lightly. "You are so cute, " he says and rolls over so that you lay on top of him. You pull with his long dark locks of hair. "Let's get cleaned up and into some pajamas so we can watch a movie, "

You get off of Loki's lap and walk towards the dresser. You grab shorts and Loki's hoodie and head into the bathroom so you could shower. Loki sits up and smiles at the thought of you. You were most definitely the light of his life and he would be totally lost without you. He thinks of you in the highest regard and will kill whoever threatens to take you away. 

He was in love to put it simply. He loved you and would do anything for you. You are beautiful; your personality and your looks. Not everyone thought the same, and to Loki, those people were as dumb as a rock. You were amazing to him, more than he'll ever be. He saw you as selfless, strong, and pure, you always disagreed, but he hushed you. You were also attractive via your looks. He could've mistaken you as a model or someone in the fashion or makeup industry. When you told him you worked for a secret government agency, he was shocked.

He stood up from the mattress and grabbed pajamas. He already heard the shower on and water hitting the tile. He walked in and was welcomed with a cloud of steam. He liked hot showers, but with you, it felt like he was bathing in lava. He took off his shirt and then pants and then his boxers and walked into the shower.