Merry Christmas ~ Pietro Maximoff

Prompt- Christmas Cookie Competition at the Avengers Tower on Christmas Eve Mormonfangirl11

Words- 1618

Warnings- Fluffy Pietro and some language

~~~~~~

It was way too dull this Christmas Eve at the Avengers Headquarters. And you didn't like it. 

Christmas was your favorite holiday. The lights and tree and decoration and FOOD and presents and matching pajamas; you loved it all. So, when the Avengers were just sitting around the building with no spirit whatsoever, you turned to your boyfriend for assistance.

"PIETRO!" you shouted and he ran from his gaming seat to you in less than a second. "Yes, my dear?" he asks with a PlayStation controller in hand and a pair of headphones wrapped around his neck.

"We are going shopping?" you deadpan and snatch away his controller and headset. "But I was in the middle of a match, " he makes an excuse and you give him an 'I'm not fucking around' type of look.

"I'll get my shoes, " he laughs and runs to turn off the console and get dressed for the frigid and cold New York winter weather. You wrap a jacket around you with boots and a scarf with a beanie. It was rather freezing this Christmas Eve Day. Normally the cold didn't bother you, but today was down near the negatives. 

You had to warn Pierto to not run around because you really didn't want a hospital visit on Christmas.

"Why are we shopping? It's freezing outside!" he exclaims, his Sokovian accent taking over his words, "Ingredients for sugar cookies and royal icing, " you say, trying to stay focused, so you didn't crash the car on the slippery, icy roads. 

"What for?" he asks and you chuckle, "A cookie decorating competition, " you say and Pietro laughs hard in his seat, "Cookie decorating? Is this a tradition in America?" he asks as he steers away from laughing.

You smile, "No, but it can be a tradition with the team. I just thought today was dull for Christmas Eve; thought it could use some holiday cheer, " you say and Pietro smiles.

"You know, you are very cute, " he says and you smile as you pull into a Wal-Mart parking lot. "Let's be quick, " you say and be careful as you walk because Pietro tripped and slid on ice as soon as his speedy feet touched the snow-covered asphalt.

~~~~~~

You spend the rest of the day, baking sugar cookies. 

"What are you making? It smells wonderful Y/N!" Thor exclaims as he walks into the kitchen.

"No! Get out! It's a surprise!" you shoo him away pushing him away. Even though Thor was much larger than you, he still walked along and stayed out of the kitchen. After dinner was served, you called everyone into the dining room.

They were all confused about why, but laughed and smiled as they realized what you have been doing all day. "Hello everybody, get into teams of two, " you order and pull Pietro to your side. 

Steve and Bucky. Tony and Bruce. Natasha and Wanda. Sam and Rhodey. Thor and Vision. Scott, Peter, and Clint were home with their families.

"Okay, so we will be decorating cookies. You must have two cookies to present to our judges Agent Hill and Agent Coulson (It's the holidays; I'm bringing him back!). I have cookies of various shapes and sizes and royal icing of various colors. You must wow the judges with your creation. We have one hour and a half...begin!" you say and grab two cookies and sit down with Pietro.

"Okay, I know Maria loves the F.R.I.E.N.D.S, so maybe we can do the logo on the cookie, " you say and draw out your idea on paper. "Yes! And Coulson loves puns and jokes, so maybe we can do a stupid Christmas pun, " Pietro suggests and you laugh while nodding your head.