Love Triangle ~ Steve and Bucky

Request- fem!reader is in a love triangle with Steve and Bucky!

SarahBlack1993 

XxFandomsxX7  

*authors note: I added a little something extra to this request, someone requested something similar so I tried to combine bot requests. Anyway, enjoy!*

Warnings- 5276

Words- language, making out, 

~~~~~~

You were sitting with Steve at the breakfast nook, he sipped on coffee while you pick on your scrambled eggs and toast. He was looking out the window to the skyline of Manhattan, admiring the sun rising above the skyscrapers. You shot him small glances every so often. Gazing at his relaxed features, light eyes with a soft lip. 

You felt your heart race slightly each time you looked at him. You shook your head and looked back at your food. It was like a silly high school crush. Your heart pounded and your head was filled with fantasies. God, you loved Steve. He was intelligent and strong. He stuck to his morals and did was he felt was right. He was unafraid to be loud. Your mind was flooded with thoughts that had your head stuck in the gutter. 

There were only a few times where you've seen Steve in his birthday suit. But, it was time spent well. God, he had a nice body. You chastised yourself for thinking that. Bucky's voice pulled you completely from your trance and your heart was beating faster against your sternum. 

James Barnes. Shirtless and skin glistening with sweat from a morning run. His shirt hung around his neck while his shorts were low, the v-line and abs were very prominent and very difficult not to stare at. You bit your lip to muffle the moan you had while look at that metal arm. Yeah, you were going to hell.

Something also drew you towards Bucky. He was like Steve physically strong, tall with drool-worthy muscles. But, that metal arm did things to you. Emotionally, the two war buddies were different. Steve knew what he wanted when he was gonna get it, and why he wanted it. Bucky was still figuring everything out. Steve was an artist and Bucky was a little secret nerd that liked to stargaze 

There was this mysterious cloud hovering over Bucky's head, the unknowingness was intriguing to you. When you looked at Steve, you could hear the American National Anthem playing in the background. You sigh and this catches Steve's attention. "What's up, dollface?" he asks and you raise your brows and shake your head. "Nothin', just sighing, " you say and Steve smiles. He stands up from his seat, taking his coffee. He kisses your forehead and puts his mug in the sink. 

Your cheeks heat up. Steve has always been romantic with you. He calls you pet names and gives you chaste kisses. He lets you lay on his shoulder while a movie plays on the television and he'll carry you to your room because you fell asleep on him. He'd hold your hand and was always able to make you laugh, even on your worst days. 

Bucky, on the other hand, he had the ability to make you swoon with a single glance. His eyes piercing and his brooding nature was sexy to you. You both built this strong foundation of trust with one another. He'd often come to your room in the early hours of the morning with a tear stricken face and shaky breaths. He found you to be a safe place for him. You were like a dream catcher, when he was in your arms, everything seemed better. 

You also found solace in Bucky. You went to him when you didn't know what to do when you needed someone else's opinion. Even on the smallest things like what shirt goes with what pants or should I get ice cream or cookies. Even with extreme matters, you went to him, like on missions or when running investigations. You and Bucky trusted each other.