Don't Vex Me, Stark ~ Tony Stark

Request- Tony is being a little bit too sassy and the team isn't having it!

gaylien_girl5

Warnings- language and Tony being a smartass

Words-  3147

~~~~~~

Everyone knows Tony's personality. It's what some would call eccentric and bold. But, to those close to Tony, they would call it purely obnoxious at times. although he is most likely one of the most genius men in history; he was also one fo the most stupid. The proper term is the stupidest-smart person ever. 

The man could solve equations and build iron suits, truly genius. But, he was also stupid in some of his actions. Sometimes he took risks that are very calculated, other times he takes risks just for the sake of taking a risk. That was normally on missions, at home when everyone is resting, it was easy to forget he was a fully grown man with his behavior.

There's been a few times when Natasha threatened to send him to Siberia, without one of his precious iron suits or fancy gadgets, and have him walk his way home. She said this while pointing a kitchen knife at him and cursing in her native tongue. Bucky chuckled at her cursing. One of the most patient people in the building lost her patience at Tony. 

Steve and Thor have definitely had their fair share of having to leave the room in annoyance at one of Stark's snarky, witty, totally childish comments. Everyone thought, Poor Pepper. She married the man, they couldn't even imagine getting in an argument with him and having their blood boil at his comments. Oh, wait, yes they could, because he happens daily. 

They only person who hasn't found Tony totally annoying is Peter and Morgan. Tony has always treated them a bit differently, Tony's behavior towards Morgan is to be expected; she is his daughter after all. Peter, well Peter was just special to Tony. Not that anyone minded, it was just obvious how Tony treated him differently from the rest. 

Everyone got used to Tony and his comment eventually. They either learned to laugh at it, or they just became numb to it. But, there was one day, in particular, where Tony was especially obnoxious and sassy. The day started normal, it's was an off day for the Avengers, a day after a long mission. Usually, after a mission, everyone is quiet and tired and just rests all day. But, this day, Tony lit up like a damn Christmas tree.

Everyone woke up a bit later, some got in a workout, others decided to let their bodies rest. Natasha took it upon herself to make pancakes and eggs for breakfast. Steve and Bucky would sit down and eat with a cup of coffee and the newspaper that they bought during their morning runs. 

"Wow, you two really need the newspaper, you have phones for a reason, " Tony says and Steve sighs. "Well, this feels right for me and Buck, " he says as he flips the page of the thin, inked parchment. Bucky decides to stay silent and sip on the dark, bitter coffee. Dark and bitter, exactly how Tony would describe the metal armed man. 

"You two seriously need to catch up on the twenty-first century. I'm surprised you even found newspapers, what did you borrow it from the retirement home?" Tony sasses as he takes the paper from Steve. Steve lets out a deep huff, this is not how he wanted to begin his day off. Tony opened the whole newspaper. "Who the hell do your old eyes read this tiny font?". Steve pinches the bridge of his nose, "The Super Solider Serum and beginning frozen for seventy years, " Steve says and he snatches back the paper, folding it and setting it beside him. 

Bucky clenches his jaw when he feels Tony's eyes on him. "What about you tin man?" Tony asks as he looks at Bucky's set up. Bucky has his newspaper with a cup of coffee and his half-finished plate of pancakes that Natasha made. He wears a tank top with joggers and sneakers, his metal arm from Wakanda is shiny against the sun filtering through the window. "What are you reading about?" Tony asks as he hangs over the broad metal shoulder.