Drunken Slurs ~ Steve Rogers

Request- The reader has a crush on Steve and accidentally admits it when she's been drinking all night.

shirbertwtf

Warnings- alcohol, and language

Words- 6975

~~~~~~

His back muscles were incredible. They were defined from the shoulders all the way to his tiny waist. They tensed and squeezed as he maneuvered himself around the sparring mat. You watched the spar in between Natasha and Steve, both skill fighters. But, you manly watched Steve and how he moved.

Both skilled fighters, now put to the test, which could get them in a hold. Everyone has been sparring today, training for the next enemy. Even Tony has stepped into the mth once or twice to go up against Natasha and Bucky, getting good advice from the far more advanced fighters. But, the fights between Steve, Bucky, and Natasha were interesting. Especially in between Natasha and Bucky since he once trained her to the skilled woman she is today. Seeing her working the moves he had taught her was fascinating, and even more interesting to see how Bucky would counter his own technique.

Natasha had twist Steve's arm behind his broad back, the muscles straining more. Steve grits his teeth at the uncomfortable stretch in his arms. Steve hooks his ankle around Natasha's knee and pulls having her fall to the floor and land on her back. They both keep a fair distance, circling with their hands up defensively. They eye each other, analyzing, observing, trying to predict their next move. Steve makes the advance as he tries to grab for her arms that are stretched out in front of her. Natasha bounces out of the way but then steps a bit closer. 

Steve rotates his hips and tries to roundhouse kick Natasha, aiming around her rib cage. Natasha likes to show off a bit, she ducks under the leg and flips both of her feet in the air. having them hook under his neck, she sits up and his now perched on Steve's shoulders. He reaches up and gets a grasp on her wrist, pulling her down. But, Natasha acts fast and instinctively and wraps her legs around his arm. Pinning him in the armbar on the sweaty mats. 

Steve groans at the painfully stretching, but with his strength, he pulls his arm free and switches spots with Natasha. Now, he had wrestled Natasha into an armbar. Her laugh echoes throughout the room, she laughs at the fact that she had lost. Although a little worn and very sweaty. The team always found great joy in sparring one another.  It was fun to challenge each other's abilities.

Steve had released her and they both got back on their feet with smiles and a sweaty hug. They walk off the mat, Steve walks over to his gym bag for a towel. His skin glistening with sweat, the muscles of his back, chest, and arms are tense and well defined. You find yourself staring at his washboard abs and almost droll at the thought of running your hands over them. You gasp and try to hide your blushing face.

"Hey Y/N, " you hear someone call you name. You look up and see Steve walking towards you, flinging his towel over his shoulder. "Hey Steve, " you say with a smile and look into his eyes. You were mesmerized at the beautiful, blue color they held. He smiles and the corner of his eyes crinkle. "You going to Morgan's birthday party?" he asks and you scoff and rise to your feet from sitting at the bench, "Uh, duh. I wouldn't miss that kid's party for the world, " you say and walk with Steve out of the training room. 

He chuckles slightly and it makes your knees feel weak. "I was just making sure, " Steve says and you walk into the elevator with him. He presses the button to your floor. You and him both live on the same floor. You walk in comfortable silence and smile as you depart to your own rooms. You close your door and lean against it and sigh. 

You close your eyes, but when you do that image of Steve shirtless pops up. You groan and shuffle over to your ensuite bathroom. You strip yourself from your sweaty gym clothes, you eye the scars you have gotten from many battles and fight from missions over the years. You no longer spend hours picking or poking at them with hopes that they would just fade away, you've excepted them as part as you.