Loki ~ An Avengers Valentine

A/N: So, I know this is a little late. Forgive me. But, this will include all Avengers, you and Loki will be together. Steve and Bucky are a couple. Natasha and Bruce. Pepper and Tony. Happy Valentine's Day!

+edited+

Words: 1321

Warnings: Kissing, Fluff, Swears

~~~~~~

"So, what is this Valentine's Day, my Queen?"

Your heart flutters at the name Loki calls you, but you still respond, "It's just a day where you spend time with the one you love most, " you answer, "with hugs and cuddles. Kissing and chocolate and dates."

He nods along, showing you that he understands. "So my Queen, what will you like to do on this very special day?" Loki asks as he wraps an arm around you. You ponder on the question.

"Can we just stay home and cuddle, and eat chocolate?" You ask and he smiles, "Anything for you, "

He lays a kiss on your lips, "PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!" You hear Stark yell as he walks into the living room.

"Y/N! I expect you to be there!" Tony shouts as he points at you. Just as Loki was about to argue you spoke, "Absolutely!" You say and Tony walks away.

"Y/N, I thought we were gonna spend the day together tomorrow?" Loki asked, "It's fine. Stark obviously wanted me there, it's okay. We can have a day just to ourselves some other time.

Loki smiled and nodded. You gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "Let's get some rest, " you say and he follows you to your shared bedroom.

You snuggle up under the covers and he wraps an arm around your waist, "Sweet dreams, my Queen, " he mutters, "Sweet dreams, Loki, " you say and drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~

"Loki! I need your opinion!" You shout from the walk-in closet getting ready for Stark's party.

You hold up a red, skin-tight dress that went down about mid-thigh. And a light pink one that was a two-piece; A crop-top and a pencil skirt that went down the knees.

You switch on and off as you looked at your self in the mirror. "If I wear the pink one, you have to wear a bra, but with the red one you don't, " you thought to yourself in the mirror.

"Yes Love, " Loki said as he walked into the closet. He was already ready with a black and white suit complemented with a red tie. His hair was gelled back and he looked very handsome.

"Red or pink?" you asked, Loki's eyes wandered down your almost bare body making you blush madly. " LOKI! Red or pink?" you ask again.

"Uh, how about you just stay like that and we don't go to the party at all, " he says and you roll your eyes, " Just pick one, " you ask and he answers, "Red, " you smiled, "Thank you."

You quickly slipped into it and placed on your heels making you grow three inches.

"Ready?" He asks and you hook an arm into his, "Yes, " you say and place a kiss on his cheek.

You walk into the bar and living area of the Avengers Headquarters.

You should've known that there would be a lot of people, it's Starks party. He's a genius, ex-playboy, billionaire, philanthropists, of course, he knows a lot of people.

"Well, I'm gonna head over to the bar right quick, want anything?" You ask, "Your Midguardian alcohol has no effect on me, what's the point?" He asks, "To let loose and relax, " I say and massage his shoulders a bit.

He chuckles, "Surprise me then, " and you wink at him, "You got it, " you say and walk over to the bar.

Behind the bar you see Natasha chatting away with Bruce.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" You say and catch their attention, "Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N!" They both say and hug you.

You reach over the bar and grab two beers, "Two Y/N? That's a little extreme, don't ya think?" Natasha teases, "One's for Loki, " you answer, "Doesn't this have no effect on him?" Bruce question, "Yup!" you chirp, "Then why drink it?" He asks, "To loosen up, " you answer and walk away to find Loki.

You find him laughing with his brother, Thor. You smile, you're glad that he and his brother have been trying to fix their relationship.

Loki turns slightly and you notice how he has a glass of clear liquid and Thor has a small flask.

No wonder why he's so happy, he's drunk on Asgardian alcohol.

You walk over to him and sit down, "Oh hey love, " he says and wraps an arm around you, "You know, Thor was just telling me about when I tricked him when I was young. Go ahead tell her Thor, "

Loki's speech his slightly slurred, his breath smells like strong liquor.

"Okay, so when we were young Loki gave me the illusion that I was a girl, " Thor said and burst out into laughter. You chuckled too at the story, "So, I walked around the entire day looking like a lady. I then realized it was a trick when I walked into the boy's restroom and everyone began screaming and pushing me out."

The two men began laughing.

You decided to get up and go say hi to everyone else and let the Brother's bond. "I'll be right back, love, " you say and kiss his cheek. "Okay, " he says and we smile, walking away.

You see Bucky and Steve in the corner of the party playing a card game. You walk over and greet them, "Happy V-Day!" You shout and they yell it back with a hug.

"Hey Girly!" Steve says then looks down at the cards he has in his hand, "What are you two playing?" you ask, "Crazy Eights!" Bucky yells and places the last card down.

" WINNER!" He shouts, "Oh bullshit! You cheated!" Steve yelled, "Language Grandpa!" Bucky laughed pointing a finger at Steve.

"Romanoff! How many people did you tell?" Steve yelled, "Everyone!" She yelled from the bar, "But really! My fiancee!" He yelled playfully, "Yes! Now deal with it!" Natasha yelled and Steve mutters something under his breath and runs over there probably going to playfully argue with Natasha.

You walk around and find Tony and Pepper talking with Clint as his kids play with the foosball table.

"Hey, guys!" you say and Tony smiles, pulling you into a side hug and saying, " Glad you came, " he said placing a chaste kiss on your cheek.

"Yeah and may I just say Pepper, I love that dress!" You say as you admire the wonderful pink and gold dress wrapped around her, "Thank you Y/N!" She says, "And not too bad yourself, "

You smile as you have a conversation with everyone.

Then an arm grips you at the elbows, "Can we please get going?" Loki asks and you looked worriedly at him.

"Sure Loki, what's wrong?" You ask as he pulls you into the hallway. He doesn't speak and you push away his hand, "Loki, tell me what's wrong now, " you demand and he looks at you.

"Thor brought up Frigga and he pissed me off, " Loki mutters and you can see tears well up in his eyes. "Oh love, don't listen to him, " you say and pull him into a hug.

He holds you close and you can feel the small teardrops on your shoulder. You rub his back and play with his hair, "Let's go back to our room, " you say and he nods.

~~~~~~

You both lay on your bed, cuddling and watching one of your favorite musicals, Rent while eating chocolate.

"I definitely prefer this for Valentine's Day then that party, " Loki says as he stuffs another chocolate into his mouth.

"Yeah, me too, " you say as watch the credits roll on the screen.

Loki rolls on top of you,

"I believe you mentioned kissing before,"