Clint Barton ~ Fair

Request: Marvel2read can you do one where Clint is your older brother and he takes you to a fair, but all hell breaks loose when people see two Avengers and you and Clint lose each other and Clint tries to find you or something like that?

My answer is: OF COURSE I CAN

Warnings: Language!

Words: 1207

~~~~~~

"Y/N!" Clint shouts as he shuffles into the living room. "CLINT!" You shout back, not taking your eyes off the television.

"There is a summer fair going on in Central Park, " he says and you shrug. "LET'S GO! SIBLING TO SIBLING BONDING!"

You groan as he takes your hands and drags you off the couch. "I don't wanna, " you whine, twisting your hands out of his grip.

"Why not? There's gonna be popcorn and pretzels and cotton candy and little games. I'll win you a stuffed animal, " he says trying to convince you.

"But we're Avengers. If we get spotted it's gonna be all haywire, " you argue. "That's why we have sunglasses and hoodies, " he says and looks you in the eyes.

"It's too hot for a damn hoodie Clint!" You argue, "Dude, you've been set on fire, " he says bluntly.

You roll your Y/E/C eyes and chuckle, "Oh yeah I remember. When you pushed me into a bonfire when I was fourteen and you were eighteen. You know, just for that. No fair, " you say and he groans sitting next to you like an angry five-year-old.

"Please, " he stretches his word. You stay quiet, staring at the screen. He gets really close to your ear and screeches, "PLLLLLEEEEAAAASSEEEE!"

You groan place a hand against your ear. "Just because you're deaf doesn't mean I have to be deaf too, " you grumble. "please, " he whispers and you roll your eyes.

"Fine. But you are driving and paying for tickets, " you say and Clint springs up, tossing your shoes, hoodie, and glasses at you. You chuckle at his giddiness and excitement. He reminds you of a child, some spunky, some sass but still easily excited at times.

You follow him to his motorcycle and sit on the back, wrapping your arms around his waist. "You ready?" He asks and you nod as he speeds off.

~~~~~~

The moment he parks into the parking lot. He throws on his hoodie and slides on his hat. You put on cool aviator glasses and a hoodie.

He almost sprints to admission and pays the five-dollar fee. He gives you a yellow paper bracelet and runs in.

"Bro! Wait up!" You shout and chase after him. "Okay Y/N, what do you want to do first?" He asks and your eye catches the concession stand. "I want a soft pretzel, " you say and drag Clint over to the stand.

"Two soft pretzels, please, " he says and the guy behind the stand smiles pulling out two pretzels and handing them to you. "Five dollars, " he says and Clint slaps a five-dollar bill into his hands.

You walk with your older brother, grinning as you walk to the ring toss and shooting games and throw a ball at the milk jug.

Since Clint is an expert in accuracy and aiming and all the stuff to do with shooting arrows and not missing, you get a stuffed animal every time.

You and Clint get caught in a crowd and somebody was accidentally pushed into Clint, knocking them both down and your brother's sunglasses fell off his face.

"HOLY SHIT! I JUST KNOCKED DOWN AN AVENGER!" The guy yells in a shocked voice, "IT'S HAWKEYE!"

"Oh my GOD! Hawkeye?"

"Guys! It's Hawkeye!"

"Mommy, can I get a picture with Hawkeye?"

Soon everyone is on top of Clint as he tries to push through the crowd to escape the wave of fangirls, paparazzi, children, and people who just want to meet an Avenger.

You lose him in the swarm of people as you try to shout out his name. "CLINT!"

"BRO!"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

You push and shove your way to try and find you older brother. You saw him run towards the wack-a-mole.

Someone backs up into you and pushes you to the ground with your sunglasses fall off your face.

"HEY! LOOK IT'S-" you sock the fan in the face before he can announce your presence. You push the now unconscious man off of you and storm your way out.

The crowd thins and you look around from Clint.

"CLINT!" You shout and you don't hear an answer.

"If I were Clint where would I be hiding?" You ask yourself and you look at the small Ferris Wheel.

You run towards it to try and get a vantage point. You climb up each bar like it was the old apple tree in the backyard you grew up in.

You sit at the highest carriage and look around. "You should've listened to me you dumbass, " you muttered silently and peered into carnival games and tents.

You pull to pieces of a disassembled crossbow, off each boot and mold them into a weapon.

Clint handled the compound bow and you were more of a crossbow person. You look down the top of it, using its magnified scope to see better.

"Clint, where are you?" You sang as you looked among the crowd of people.

You look focus as you hear creaking in the Ferris Wheel. You crane your head and aim to the control box, in case someone was trying to move the ride, you were gonna shoot an explosive arrow at it.

But as you look down you see a guy in sunglasses and a baseball cap climbing up.

"Jesus Clint!" You shout and pull him into the carriage.

"Oh lordy, that was scary, " he exasperates and you laugh, "You've fought aliens and you're scared of a fifteen-year-old girl asking for an autograph, "

"But there were twenty fifteen-year-old girls, " he huffs and looks over the carriage.

"Let's go before they find out we're here, " you laugh and shoot an arrow to a tree and swing out of the park.

Clint sprinted into the fair and now he's sprinting out.

~~~~~~

You and Clint sigh when you sit back down on the couch.

"You wanna say it don't you?" He asks and you furrow brows. "Say what?" You ask, "I told you so, " he says and chuckles.

"Yeah. I did tell you so. We should've just stayed home, " you say and slap the back of his head.

"What did you guy go?" You hear Natasha ask as she sits down next to your brother.

"The fair in Central Park because Clint begged to go, " you say, "But, of course, we were noticed. We had to climb the Ferris Wheel in order to escape, "

Natasha snorts, "I'm sure that was fun, "

"There were so many teenage girls asking to marry me, " Clint says in a scared, shivery voice.

Natasha cackles and her attention turns to Steve with Sam and Bucky putting on their baseball caps and sunglasses and hoodies.

"Where are the Three Musketeers heading to?" Natasha asks and Steve pushes on a shoe.

"The fair in Central Park, "

You and Clint exchange a panicked look and dive forward.

"NO! DON'T!"