Brother ~ Wanda Maximoff

Request- Wanda misses her brother, Pietro and the team tries to cheer her up

Warnings- loss of a loved one

Words- 3572

~~~~~~

"He used to take my toy dolls and I would take his cars and trucks, " Wanda laughs as the Avengers huddled around her. They were all sharing stories about the past. So many people, all from different times. Thor has been around for centuries. Steve and Bucky were born in the very early 1900s. So many little stories.

Steve talked about him before the serum, Bucky talked a bit about the Depression. He also talked a bit about having to bandage Steve up after he got beaten up in a back alley. Natasha and Clint told stories of missions with a funny twist. Thor told them about how Loki loved to pull pranks on hin. Wanda talked about her dear brother.

"Why?" Natasha asks and Wanda shrugs, "We were just like that. We liked to pick and tease each other, " Wanda says and smiles. Her accent peeks out a bit more as her mind thinks back to when she was young, a small child. Maybe five years old. In Sokovia, they spoke Russian. She rolls her tongue with her 'R''s and sometimes skips a word or makes it harsher sounding than it should. 

"Did you always have your powers?" Peter asks he webbed himself a web-hammock that stretched across the living room. He laid on his stomach as he looked down. Wanda looks up and smiles, "No, we were once normal I guess you can say, " Wanda says jokingly. "You're still normal, " Peter contradicts, he furrows his brows and pouts as he changes his position in the hammock; he sits up.

 Wanda chuckles. Holding her hand up, what looks like small red ribbons swirling and twisting around her jewelry; her eyes turn scarlet. "Because normal people have telekinetic powers?" Wanda questions jokingly. "I'd rather that than being a spider, " Peter says.

"Hey!" Natasha says jokingly and Peter blushes.

~~~~~~

"Please, no running Pietro, " their mother says as she prepares something in the kitchen. Pietro ran past her, bumping into the table. He winces but carries on as he tried to not get caught by his sister.

He had her favorite doll. It looked like Wanda, reddish-brown hair, fair-skinned. It was Wanda's favorite and he stole it, snatched it by the hair, and began to run with the plastic doll. Wanda screamed and cried, "Give it back, глупо!" she cried and her mother scolded her for the name-calling. Their mother did not tolerate name-calling, but their father laughed.

*stupid*

Their father appeared out of his bedroom and grabbed Pietro by the waist, throwing him over his shoulder. He did the same with Wanda, throw her over his other shoulder. He spun with them around in circles in the living room. Both children laughed and squealed. "c днем рождения, my darling twins!" he cheered as he set both of his children down.

*Happy Birthday*

They now both wore smiles, Wanda's eyes with red and puffy from the cried and tantrums. Pietro was just too fast for her, like always. "Why are you crying, Моя прекрасная девочка?" he asks as he wipes a tear from his daughter's eye. "He stole my doll, " Wanda says and her father frowns. "Why did you take it?" he asks and Pietro shrugged, "Can you give it back to her and apologize for taking the doll, мой красивый мальчик?" he asks politely.

*my beautiful girl* *my handsome boy*

Pietro gives his twins back her toy and says a small apology, "I'm sorry for taking your doll, " he says and holds out his arms. Wanda nods and hugs him. "I forgive you, " she says. Their parents watch with smiles as they watch their children love one another. "Why don't you two get washed up? We have a surprise for you both, " their mother says and the twins pull away/